Lazy day around the hotel

(Also i changed what sofia looks like and now she looks like this;

third person*In kate and jacks romm kate is up getting ready ehile jack is still asleep

third person*
In kate and jacks romm kate is up getting ready ehile jack is still asleep.  Kate had enough of jack sleeping so she fell onto of him and he woke up and was smirking.  Kate was smiling then kissed his cheek and got off him quickly.  Jack groaned"thats no fair". Then he got up and started to get ready to hang around the pool for a bit. 
Kate's swimming outfit;

jack couldnt keep his eyes off her

*in niamh and ryes room*
Rye and niamh were up and getting ready.  Rye was ready and was lying on the bed on his phone.  Niamh was getting into her bikini when she felt eyes on her and when she was done getting changes she felt strong arms around her waist. "Babe you look sexxyy" rye said "thank babe you dont look half as bad either" niamh siad while smiling.  She gabe rye a passionate kiss before going to pack her small bag with sunscreen in it.
This is what niamh looks like;

*sofia and brooklyns room*Sofia and brooklyn were up and brooklyn kept babbling about going swimming and how much fun it will be to play catch in the water

Sofia and brooklyn were up and brooklyn kept babbling about going swimming and how much fun it will be to play catch in the water.  Sofia started getting a headache.  She groaned and fell on the bed.  When she opened her eyes brooklyn was there hovering over her. "What happened babe" brooklyn asked "I had a headache but its gone now" sofia said "good" brooklyn said.  Brooklyn leaned down and gave sofia a long passionate kiss before getting up and walking into the bathroom covering himself in sunscreen.  Sofia got dressed into her bikini and when brooklyn walked out of the bathroom he froze in the spot.  Sofia ran up to him "babe whats wrong are you OK?". "no" he said "whats wrong" sofia said.  Brooklyn started smirking and then he said "my really sexy girlfriend looks even more sexier" "well played Brooklyn now lets go"sofia said.
This is what sofia is wearing;

*sinead and mikeys room*Sinead and mikey were up and mikey was ready and he watched sineads every move

Sinead and mikey were up and mikey was ready and he watched sineads every move. "Babe its probs a good idea if you got out of your pyjamas and got dressed for the pool" mikey said. "But babe im trying to pack all the bottles of oil in the bag for us"sinead answered.  Mikey just laughed and sinead pouted. "Im sorry babe.  But you dont need all that oil"mikey said.  Sinead huffed "fine" then she started getting dressed right infront of mikey.  "What"sinead asked once she was in her bra about about get out of it. "Nothing.  Your just so sexy" mikey answered.  Sinead bit her bottom lip and carries on getting dressed.  once sinead was dressed she turned around and mikey picked her up and started kissing her.  She then got down and Starts walking out of the room with a smirk on her face.  Mikey groaned and walked out after Sinead.
Sinead is wearing this;

eimear and andys room* Andy was ready and so was eimear

Andy was ready and so was eimear.  "Eimear you look stunning" andy said."thanks babe"eimear replied. Andy passionately kissed eimear and they left to go to the others.
What eimear is wearing;

Third person*They all met up in the hotel lobby and made their way out to the pool

Third person*
They all met up in the hotel lobby and made their way out to the pool.  The first thing that sinead and sofia did was get on oil and sunbathe.  Brooklyn and mikey were pouting that we werent going in the water with them. The others were in the wster and playing volleyball in the water.  Mikey sat at the end of sineads sunbed  and brooklyn sat at the end of sofias sunbed.  Brooklyn and mikey looked at eachother and smirked.  They both had an idea.  "Sofia since your not going in the water will you kiss me?"brooklyn asked.  "Sinead since your not going in the water will you kiss me?"mikey asked.  Sofia and sinead shared a look and smirked at the boys. They both said "sure babe" the boys crawled ontop of the girls and started kissing them.  Until kissing turned into making out and small moans escaped their mouths.  "Woah guys get a room before this goes any further"rye said while covering niamhs eyes playfully and smirking at mikey and brooklyn.  Mikey took sineads hand and they left and then andy got out of the water "well no doubt their getting down and dirty" and they all laughed.  Then brooklyn picked up sofia and they left. "no stopping them either" eimear said.  Niamh got the shivers and rye laughed at her.  They all carried on playing volleyball in the water.  Then they all got out and took sineads oils and sunbathed.