are you okay?

sineads pov;
emily and mikey have been making out for the past 19 minutes and i was getting annoyed.  "could ye please go somewhere else" sofia asked.  i guess im not the only one annoyed that they chose to make out in public.  "oi just cause ye dont have a love life doesnt mean ye get to ruin ours"emily said.   mikey started laughing at the fact that we dont have a  love life.   "you know what i give up" i said.  i started picking up my shorts and tank top.  "wow you cant deal with anything.  you cant even deal with being a mom" abbie said.  everyone knew that was too far but emily laughed eith her.  my eyes started watering so i put my sunglasses on but they could still see the tears rolling down.  "sinead she didnt mean it" brook said.  "brook if she didnt mean it she eouldnt have siad it" i siad.  "abbie i think you should apologise" mikey said.  i looked in mikeys direction and he smiled a little.  "hell no.  she killed her own bany judt cause mikey was getting it on eith emily" abbie said. "abbie stop" mikey said.  "shes right.  i killed my own baby" i said.  "im going to take a walk" i said quietly.  i started walking off.  "WHY EOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU IDIOT" sofia screamed at abbie.  "are you not gonna stick up for me babe" abbie said looking at brook.  "to be fair babe you went too far" broon said.  everyone agreed. 
****1hour later***
so we all decided to go out for dinner and to wear something nice
eimears outfit;

  ****1hour later***so we all decided to go out for dinner and to wear something niceeimears outfit;

niamhs outfit;

kates outfit;