airport games

Sineads pov;
we all queued up for security and of course the security people were all cute boys my age.  I was next into the metal thingy.  so I went through it and it beeped saying that i had metal on me so i gotta say a really hot guy my age came over and started searching my body.  "what your name" he whispered.  I smiled cheekily.  "my name's sinead.  what about you" I said back whispering.  "my name's Adam" he whispered back.  I saw Niamh went through the beeper with no problems and so did everyone else so they were just waiting on me.  "are you done searching me" I asked adam.  he nodded and when i turned to walk towards everyone he turned me around and I was now against his chest so close to his lips.  he then put his hands in my pants pockets and pulled out a coin. "found the problem" he whispered.  I smirked and kissed him on the lips.  he kissed back.  I asked for entrance and he accepted.  he then put his hands on my bum and I put my hands around his neck.  I then heard a cough and I pulled away.  I saw a really old looking security guard and he was very muscly but scary.  I smiled at Adam and he handed me his number and I winked and walked away.  everyone in the group was shocked.  "what?" i said confused.  mikey was the first to recover and he gave me a hi five.  "let's play a game while we wait for our plane" mikey said.  we all smiled and nodded four heads.  right now we are all seated waiting for our plane to america.  "okay let's play truth or dare" mikey said.  I nodded my head eagerly.  we all sat in a circle.  "okay I will go first" Niamh said.  "um mikey truth or dare" Niamh asked.  "hmmmm truth" mikey said.  "if you could pick between emily or Sinead who would it be" Niamh asked.  me and Emily looked at eachother.  "sineas" mikey said Instantly.  I saw the shock on emilys face.  I smiled at mikey.  "i feel honoured" I said in a fake posh voice and mikey burst out laughing while i smiled at him.  "Emily truth or dare" mikey asked.  "dare" emily said.  "ok I dare you to kiss anyone in this airport besides me" mikey said adding in the last part making me laugh.  emily nodded and ran off and we all watched were she went to.  she was standing right in front of adam.  I rolled my eyes.  Adam turned around to face emily.  emily leaned up and kissed him but he didn't kiss back, instead he pushed her away and looked around until his eyes met mine and he winked at me and i winked back.  "oh emilys so angry" mikey said quietly to me since we are sitting  next to eachother.  emily stormed back.  "u made him push me away" she anffuly said to me but she kept her voice down so no one else besides our circle could hear.  "i didn't make him do anything" I said calmly cause i don't care bout her words anymore today.  "u are so selfish" emily said trying to get at me.  "cool" I replied back while looking at my nails.  emily then came over and stood on my finger.  "ouch" I said quietly.  I examined the ginger she stood on then mikey looked at it.  "does it hurt" mikey asked quietly.  " nah it's fine" i replied calmly.  "hope your fingers broken" abbie replied trying to help emily get to me.  "thanks.  I do too.  I really wanna see what the docs say and if they would bandage it up if I went" I replied calmly I then looked at Niamh with a real smile and she smiled back.  I then leaned back and accidently put my hand on mikeys.  I was about to move it.  "DON'T move your hand.  I like it there"he whispered to me.  I smiled and nodded to him.  I put my hand back on him and Niamh saw it. Niamh smiled and tapped rye and whispered to him.  he looked over and saw and he smiled at me and mikey.  "I'm so tired" Niamh groaned.  she put her head on ryes shoulder and then he put his head on niamhs.  I smiled.  i looked at mikey who also was looking over at them whole smiling.  I then lied down and put my head into mikeys lap.  "I'm too tired" I said aswell and mikey looked down at me on his lap and smiled at me.  "u look so creepy" I said to him.  he laughed and I laughed too.  I then remembered that our hands are still emtertwined and they are now resting on my stomach.  where everyone can see them.  I then looked back over at Niamh and rye and saw rye smiling at me and then he mouthed. 'i still ship ye' and then I smiled and looked at Niamh but she was asleep.  I looked up at mikey and i could tell that he saw what rye said.  I then started closing eyes and let myself fall asleep with my head in mikeys lap...