why are they still here!!

sineads pov;
I woke up the next day with Niamh still sleeping next to me. I heard voices in the kitchen so I got up and went into the kitchen. I saw mikey standing there with no top on and only in his boxers. his back was towards me so i walked up to him and rapped my arms around his back. he jumped and then turned around I laughed and he smiled at me. "morning mikey" I said. "morning baby how are you feeling" he asked looking concerned. " doesn't hurt that much anymore" I said with a smile. judt then mikey looked behind me and he looked amgry. I looked behind me and saw emily wearing one of his tops. "why are you wearing my boyfriends top" I said looking angry. I saw rye go into Niamh to say morning which made me smile but then I remembered that emily is wearing mikeys top. "did mikey not tell you? he's good at being on top" she said while winking. I was so angry that I charged towards her and pulled her by the hair towards brooks door. I opened the door to see brook and abbie still asleep. "WAKE UP AND TAKE THIS SLUT FAR AWAY FROM HERE" I screamed which resulted in kate and jack coming out of their room. "what's happening" kate said. "I'm emily said that i had sex with her lastnight and now shes wearing my top even tho we did nothing" mikey explained. I looked kate dead in the eye and she saw how angry I am. " oh no" kate whispered. jack went and got Andy and eimear. "it's not my fault that mikey couldn't get his hands off me" emily said. abbie woke up a while ago and so did brook so now everyone except Niamh and rye are watching. "SINEAD shes trying to get you angry on purpose" sofia said calmly to me. but i didnt listen. "it s so sad cause mikey doesn't want her anymore and neither does her parents because I saw her parents this whole week hanging out with your aunty. which means they don't want you " abbie said. at this point I was beyond amgry. I looked at mikey. "just.go" I said looking at him. he looked confused. then he finally understood. he now knows that emily fooled me and now i think that he cheated. he walked into Niamh and rye room and closed the door so I'm guessing he is gonna tell them whats happening. I walked up to emily and punched her in the face but then abbie got out of bed and hit me across the face. "GUYS STOP" kate screamed. "U SLUT" i screamed I then hit abbie and she started crying. brook got out of bed and grabbed a bunch of my hair and slammed me against the wall. "BROOK DON'T TOUCH HER" jack screamed. kate charged towards emily and hit her in the face. everyone else stood shocked. but brook grabbed my hair again and slammed me into the wall again. this time i screamed. everyone looked and they pulled brook off me. I then got held back by Andy and jack and kate got held back by sofia and eimear. "GET OFF ME" I screamed. they let go because they heard the doorbell and i think they know who it is but i donf. I charge towards abbie and grabbed her and hit her. "BROOK. help" she screamed. brook let go and came towards me again and grabbed my hair and slammed me on. to the wall again and it hurt so bad that I screamed and cried. everyone else left 10 mins ago because they thought we were calm and they now heard my screams buy it wasn't who I thought that came into the room. I heard ginger and Blair talking and then brook started strangling me. abbie and emily were being attacked by kate and late finally looked in my direction and saw brook strangling me and me trying to get out of the hold while crying. kate screamed so loud that the first person in here was ginger. ginger saw brook strangling me and then saw kate crying in shock. "BROOK GET OFF HER. DON'T LAY A HAND ON A GIRL" ginger screamed. but brook didn't hear them because he was so angry. instead he tightened the grip on my neck. kate was trying to get brook off me while ginger ran and got help."BLAIR HELP" ginger screamed. next thing I know is that my vision started getting blurry from the lack of air. ""BROOK please" I got out. he held me harder. "U won't be missed" he said. Kate was trying so hard to get him off me. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER RIGHT NOW" Blair screamed. and finally I was let go. I dropped to the floor and everyone ran down to se what happemed. Niamh was down next to Blair so she saw brook strangling me. "MIKEY" Niamh screamed. mikey ran down and looked shovked. he saw brooklyn being held back by Blair and he finally looked at me and saw hand marks on my neck. "SINEAD can you hear me " Niamh said. I nodded. I stood up while crying and walked up to mikey and hugged him. he was shocked first but then wrapped his arms around me. "i thought i was gonna die" I said groggily. mikey picked me up and hugged me so tight. I was still crying. Niamh hugged rye tight while crying. Brooklyn was so quiet while staring at me. I tucked my head into mikeys neck. "your safe now sinead" mikey said to me. I looked up at him and he looked at me and then his eyes looked at my neck. I covered my neck with my hand because I was insecure. "babe there is nothing to be ashamed of" mikey whispered while softly taking my hand off my neck. I put my head in the crook of his neck and hugged him tight. "i love you" I siad to him out loud. "i love you too. I don't know what I would've done if kate didn't scream for help" he said. I looked at him and kissed him softly. he kissed back. he asked for entrance and I gave it to him. his tongue was exploring my mouth. I smiled into the kiss. mikey started walking with me still in his arms. I broke the kiss to get a breather but mikey kissed me again. he lead me to out room......