surprise trip and hangovers

sineads pov;
I woke up dismorning to hearing everyone in the kitchen laughing.  I woke up with a banging headache and looked around my room until I felt someone in my bed.  I then remembered luke.  "oh no" I groaned.  I got up and put on my bra and thong and lukes shirt.  I then walked out of my bedroom and into the ktichsn.  EVERYONE was in there.  they all turned around and saw me and smiled.  "morning" kate said while smiling.  in return I groaned in pain and got myself two Advil and gulped them down.  "so Sinead how was your night" ginger asked.  "meh" I replied.  everyone laughed at my response except abbie brook sofia and emily.  emily was giving me the evils.  "stop" i said to emily looking her dead in the eye.  "DID YOU enjoy luke lastnight" emily asked me.  "i had better.  plus it was a one night stand" I said back.  "he hardly wasn't that good" kate said while laughing.  I ended up laughing to.  "it's true.  I had way better" I said while making contact with mikey.  "anywho he will leave and I won't ever see him again" I said and smiled.  just then luke walked in with no top on and just his jean.  "why do you have no top on" I asked him.  "because your wearing it" he said back.  I looked down and realised I am and I just nodded my head at him.  Kate laughed at me and i send her a playful glare.  Niamh hi fived kate cause they knew he was after getting attached and now he is gonna be clingy.  ugh.  "so what are you doing today" I said trying to make it obvious that I don't wanna hang out with him.  rye ended up laughing but hid it with a cough.  he came up and hugged me and whispered in my ear so no one else could hear.  "Netflix and more" he whispered.  I looked disgusted but he couldn't see it but the others could. 'help me' I mouthed to Niamh and everyone saw it.  Blair ended up bursting out laughing.  "why you laughing?" luke asked.  "oh i choked" he said back.  I smiled at blair.  Luke then kissed me on the lips but i pushed away.  "why did you push away" luke asked.  "oh um I have dry lips" i said back.  "I don't mind" luke said leaning back in.  I stepped sideways and stood next to kate.  "oh i do" i said back.  "oh um okay then.  I will be in the bedroom babe" he said back and Wales out of the kitchen.  I groaned in annoyance.  "in doomed.  why did my drunk self pick himmm" I groaned out and pouted.  I looked at mikey and I saw him giving me the look to stop bit I smirked and kept pouting and Niamh and rye then remember the thing mikey told me and them.  and they smiled.  I pouted again.  "stop stealing my man sinead" emily said making me and mikey stop pulling funny faces at eachother.  I looked away from mikey and looked at emily.  "oh shut up emily.  incase you forgot he was mine first.  just stating the facts" I siad back.  "you know what I'm going to tell luke that you only used him as a rebound" she said starting to walk out.  I ran after her and jumped on her and made her fall to the floor with me ontop of her.  "DON'T you even think about it"I said back.  emily was trying to get me off her but was failing.  "why do u hate me so much" I said to her.  she flipped us over and glared at me.  "because you have everything and you think your perfect.  I mean atleast I thought you were.  bug now i can see that I can take everyone and everything away from you in the click of my fingers.  just like i took Brooklyn away from you" emily snapped at me.  I had tears falling down now.  "mikey get your girlfriend off me" I choked out never thinking i would have to say that.  mikey came over and took emily off me.  "are you ok sinead" mikey asked.  I wiped away my tears.  "perfectly fine" i mumbled.  "OK THIS IS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN.  LUKE IT WAS A PLEASURE HAVING YOU LASTNIGHT BUT YOU NEED TO LEAVE" I shouted to him.  seconds later he came out of my room.  "I thought I was your boyfriemd" he said.  "I'm sorry Luke but your not" I said to him.  "ok bye then" luke said and winked at emily.  I looked at emily and she smirked.  "I forgot something outside.  I will be back" emily said.  little did she know that and Niamh followed her out.  we saw emily making out with luke and I caught it on video.  I then laughed at emily saw me and niamh and she saw my phone videoing.  "DON'T you dare sinead!!" emily screexhed.  I ran back into the house with Niamh while i was screaming.  I stopped in the kitchen and Emily came running in and jumped on me causing me to fall on the floor "what the hell emily get off me" I yelled angrily.  everyone came into the kitchen to see what's happening.  "MIKEY EMILY CHEATED ON YOU" I yelled.  "no I didnt" emily said fake crying.  "DON'T fake ceying now emily.  you were caught" I said to her.  I passed my phone to Niamh and Niamh passed it to rye and rye passed it to Mikey and mikey pressed play of the video.  his face was blank.  it was emotionless.  "baby i love you" emily said while crying.  I laughed.  I know it was stupid but i laughed at how desperate she sounded.  she then slapped me across the face since she was ontop of me.  everyone gasped. "why" I siad to her calmly.  "Because you get everyrhing" emily growled.  "get.off.me" I growled.  "no" emily said.  "i looked at everyone with so much anger I never had in my life before.  "get her off me right now before i blow" I said really angrily that they flinched.  abbie went over and tried getting emily off me but emily wouldn't get off me.  I was gonna blow in a second and they all knew it.  "ok seriously emily get off her" mikey said seriously.  "NO" emily screamed in pure anger to.  they all looked at one another and realised what date happening.  me and Emily are both the angriest we have ever been.  Niamh walked over and tried get emily off me but emily punched Niamh in the stomach.  Niamh doubled over and groaned in pain.  rye ran over to niamh.  "what the hell emily!!! mikey get your girl in line!!" rye shouted.  "she's not my girl" mikey said annoyed.  "GET OFF ME" I screamed. emily didn't budge.  I started breathing heavily.  "you need to get emily off sinead.  sinead only ever had this type of panic anger attack two times before and she needs to be in her own space but she can't if emily is on her" Niamh said in pain.  "Emily get off sinead" Andy said to emily.  Andy and brook dragged emily off me with all there strength.  "sinead close your eyes" Niamh said to me.  so I closed my eyes.  mikey and rye were there when i had my very first and second one so they know the drill.  but no one else saw me like this.  "think of a memory that makes you happy" rye said calmly.  and so I did.  it was the memory where me Niamh rye and mikey were jumping on me and mikeys bed while belting out the words to the songs on my speaker.  I smiled at the memory and opened my eyes.  I breather in and out 3 times and then I sat up.  "thanks" I mumbled.  Niamh came over and put her hands out for me to grab which i did and I stood up.  I hugged Niamh.  "I have news" Blair said excitedly.  we all looked at him.  "what is it" emily said annoyed.  "WE ARE ALL GOING TO AMERICA" ginger screamed in excitement.  me and niamh squeeled and jumped around and so did kate and eimear.  we all jumped in circles.  while the others watched in amusement except for abbie and sofia and emily and brook.   I then out of nowhere ran and hugged Andy and then I hugged jack and then I hugged rye and lastly I hugged mikey who surprisingly hugged me back.  I was so excited.  I then grabbed mikeys hands spinning him in a circle.  "we are going to America" I squeeled.  mikey and the others laughed.  "atleast mikey join in" i grumbled and everyone laughed...