i made the disision myself

sofias pov;
"wait so you are saying sineads gonna have a baby" eimear said.  andy laughed at her.  "yes baby thats what she means" andy said.  eimear wasnt the happiest.  "why dont you look happy" jack asked eimear "cause he broke her heart and now she has his baby,dont you see she might not want the baby" eimear said.  "eimear has a point if sinead doesnt want this baby we have to be here for her no matter what" i said woth tears threatening to fall.  my cheek was still in pain from when that brat hit me.  "sofia you should get your cheek checked out" rye said while examining my face.  "people for sinead again" the nurse called.  we all quickly stood up "shes awake and stable.  she now knows she is pregnant and she only asked for a fee people" she said while looking at her clip board.  "sofia,rye,niamh and kate please follow me" the nurse said.  i looked back to everyone else and when i was about to turn my attention on where we were going i saw brook coming on to the hospital to everyone else with emily and abbie. i walked right over to them and spat on emily and abbie then walked away they both said eww but i couldnt care less what they say.  i walked into sineads room wuth a big smile on my face and the minute she saw me her arms flung open and i ran and gave her a huge hug. 

******
sineads pov;
sofia ran over and gave me a big hug.  after a few minhtes we pulled away from the hug and she took a seat next to rye and niamh and kate.  "so i have a human in my stomach that judt so happens to be mikeys who is aka my ex" i said.  "sinead you dont need to keep it if you dont want to i know it might be too early and with everything going on" rye said.  "true.  i will take time to think about plus im only two weeks along" i siad.  "so how are you feeling"sofia asked "im acctually feeling 100% A okay" i siad with a big smile on my face.  "can i please go on a walk" i ask them " sure but imma warn you that emily and abbie are out there" sofia said.  i could tell they sensed i was scared of them.  "sinead we arent gonna let them touch you after all i dont think mikey will either i mean you are carrying a baby" rye said.  i started to get out of bed and my first instinct was to put my hand on my stomach and kate looked at me and smiled and i smiled at her too.  "lets go" i siad.  we started leaving my hospital room and made our way out to the waiting room.  when they saw me walking normally over they all stood up with smiles on there faces eccept mikey brook abbie and emily.  i looked confused at niamh and she looked confused too.  i walked over to eimear and gave her a big hug.  "congrats sinead your gonna be a momma no matter what you choose" eimear said.  "acc she will be a murderer if she kills the baby" abbie said only loud enough for me to hear.  i looked at niamh alarmed and she knew something was up.  niamh tapped rye and rye saw the look of shock and worry on my face.  i slowly sat down in a chair and thought through my life.  sofia sat next to me and held my hand and told me everyrhing will be okay and i can choose whatever i think is best for my health.  "i-i dont kn-know" i stuttered.  i looked towards mikey and he came over and took a seat on the other side of me and slowly took my hand for reassurance i turned to him and gave him a small smile.  emily saw what was happening and she grabbed mikey by both his hands and asked if they can go somewhere more private and she kissed his neck and he smirked and nodded.  i knew right then.  that i have my decision. "i gotta go talk to a nurse" i said quietly.  abbie grabbed my arm and asked to talk privately so i agreed and told everyone i will be fine.  "sinead i just wanna say.  stay away from mikey.  i know we planned on going on holidays to portugal all of us the whole gang so imma say stay away from mikey and everyone here.  your jhst bringing them down.  they dont need you" abbie said.  i looked at her with tears falling.  i walked away and walked past our friend group while holding my stomach to keep the baby protected and i sat against the wall.  " baby, i want you to know that i will always love you no matter what but i just cant deal with this.  imma miss you.  i am so so so sorry that i couldnt be a good mom and that im stupid but i cant do this.  i want you to know i love you and i will always love you and so will your daddy" i siad bht little did i know everyone was listening and they all shed a tear all except abbie.  mikey and emily are off getting it on god knows where.  "i am so sorry that your daddy cant say goodbye but i know he loves you little pea.  i love you.  goodbye." i siad.  i got up from against the wall and i went to look for a doctor.  once i found one everyone was in the waiting room and to my surprise mikey and emily were back but they were covered in hickeys not a surprise if you im being honest.  they were all watching me.  i walk to the doctor while still crying.  "hi em i-i was wondering if i could get an ab-abortion please" i siad.  just then brad walks through the doors and he sees me.  "excuse me for a second and i will see what i can do to squish you into an appointment for now to grt an abortion" the doc said.  brad walked upto me and gave me a big hug.  all eyes were still on us.  "why you crying" he asked.  "alot happened and i found out im pregnant woth mikeys kid and then he ran off to have sex eith his girlfriend while i had to decide to keep the baby or not and i decided i canf keep it.  its too hard.  but i wanna see thos baby grow up" i siad through tears.  he let go of the hug and looked down at my stomach and put his hands on my stomach.  kate was close to tears and jack was laughing at her.  "you are not a murderer.  you are looking out for the baby, think about it.  you want whats best for the baby and if you arent ready to be a mom then you canr be a mom.  if you force yourself to have the kid and your a terrible mother.  it will affect him so your doing a favour.  i know you love the little pea in there but it will always understand you and it loves you too sinead" brad said.  i pulled him into a hug and everyone came over and it turned into a group hug.  except for brook abbie mikey and emily.  "okay sinead you are booked in for the abortion in 20 mins so we gotta grt you sorted" the doc said.  "will it hurt? will it hurt my little baby? am i gonna die? dont hurt the baby please?" i siad.  he could tell i was nervous so he gave me a reassuring hug.  i hugged everyone else and walked over to mikey " mikey it just wasnt gonna work.  you and emily going out together and having sex while i made this tough disision.  mikey i shouldnt have to go through thst alone but i did.   so say goodbye to little pea" i siad ehile a tear fell but i whiped it away but everyone saw it still. "i dont have anything to say to the baby. it was a mistake and i never wanted it" he said looking me dead in the eye.  everyone was shocked.  "how dare you say that to your kid micheal cobban HOW DARE YOU" i shout with tears.  emily was about to punch me but i cought her punch and pushed her to the floor.  mikey stood up and was about to help her but i kicked him where the sun doesnt shine.  then abbie came towards me and i grabbed her hair and pushed her down.  abbie got up and was about to hit me but i didnt see her but sofia protected me and saved the hit.  "dont you dare ever decide to call me a killer when look at you mikey.  you didnt have anything to say to our baby"i siad and walked away.  mikey was still on thr floor holding his privates and everyone smiled at what i did.