day gone bad

sineads pov;
I woke up ending up on top of mikey and I look over to see Niamh and rye sprawled out on the bed.  I must have been pushed on top of mikey lastnight since Niamh and rye look very comfy next to me.  I let out a wierd noise as i sat up and when i sat up I regretted it as i got a sharp pain in my head from falling on the wood floor yesterday when i pranked mikey.  Niamh the lucky bigger got to be caught when she fainted.  I groaned in pain and clutched my head.  it was pounding really badly.  "babe are you ok" mikey said in his husky morning voice.  I turned to him with a look of pain on my face and shook my head no.  he started getting worried.  "what's wrong guys" Niamh said sleepily while sitting up.  she woke up rye at the same time so now all four of us are up. "I'm in so much pain" I said while clutching my head still.  Niamh started rubbing my back soothingly while mikey pulled me into his lap so now im facing him Niamh and rye while straddling him.  I groaned in pain and rested my head in the crook of his kneck.  "baby where are you in pain" mikey said to me while lifting my head so I'm looking at him and the other two.  "my head" I siad with so much pain laced in my voice.  my eyes started watering and they all noticed it.  "baby please don't cry" mikey said while hugging me.  I put my head into the crook of his neck again.  "i can't deal with the pain mikey" I said while crying.  "Will I get blair" noamh asked.  "yes please do" mikey said.  I was still crying in pain because I never felt this much pain in my head before.  "baby it's probrobly just hangover" mikey said trying to think about what it could be.  "but mate she didn't drink yesterday" rye said.  just then Niamh came in with Blair and ginger behind her.  "SINEAD pet how bad is the pain" ginger said worriedly.  "I ligit never felt this much pain before" i siad while still crying.  I sat up and positioned myself inbetween mikeys legs.  "u should go get it checked out "rye said while looking at me.  I nodded as i couldn't get words out.  "Blair what do u think " ginger asked.  "i think it could be a hangover" he said.  "but she didn't drink" Niamh said.  "oh well then I don't know" he said.  "i am hungry.  in getting food" i said quietly.  they all got up to and Blair and ginger left already to go shopping for food.  I mikey got up first and stretched.  I was last out of pain say head hurt to move.  I got up with a groan but i ended up nearly falling on the floor but mikey caught me.  "babe I think u should get checked out" mikey said while holding me by the waist.  I nodded.  I walked out the door slowly with the other three behind me.  I then stopped at the kitchen door as i saw emily abbie and everyone else in there.  I pouted and sent to mikeys side as i wasn't feeling well enough to say a word to them or even defend myself.  I clung to his side as i felt so weak.  I groaned in pain again close to tears.  mikey noticed.  "baby it hurts so so so bad.  I seriously didn't know a pain like this existed" I said to him.  we then went into the kitchen as niamh and rye were alreasy after going in.  I walked over to the counter and leaned against it as i felt too weak to hold myself up.  then I felt arms around my waist and I saw it was mikey lifting me up on the counter.  I smiled at him to say thank you.  he then walked inbetween my legs and hugged me and i put my head in the crook of his neck for the third time today.  everyone then stopped talking and looked over to see what was happening as mikey was dybbinfy back soothingly.  "is she ok?" kate asked.  "no she's got the worst head pains" Niamh answered.  "she probrobly got drunk again since she's an alcoholic" emily sneered.  everyone waited for me to say something but i didnt cause i wasn't in the mood to talk to someone like emily.  everyone was shocked when i didn't say something.  "she isn't an alcoholic.  she ddint get drunk either lastnight so shut up emily and go talk to people who care about you and your opinions" kate said viciously.  I looked up and smiled at kate.  she noticed my smile and smiled back.  I then got a bad pain again and groaned in pain.  mikey let go of the hug and went to get his phone.  I sat on the counter with my head lying against the cupboards and my knees up against my Chest.  I closed my eyes and grabbed my head in my hands and made a since sound.  "attention seeker" sofia mumbled.  my eyes snapped open to her direction.  "what is wrong with you.  we were perfectly fine and now your starting again.  and it is not my fault that I have a bad head pain.  just leave me alone seriously" i said.  I then put my head in my knees and cried silently in pain.  mikey then came in with his phone to his ear on a phone call.  "yes i would like to make an appointment to see the doctor" mikey said while coming over to me.  "yes that's perfect.  see you then.  bye" mikey then ended the call.  "mate I think she's crying again" jack siad to Mikey.  mikey then lifted me up so my legs are around his waist And my arms around his neck with my head yet again in the crook of his neck.  "bring back the bubbly Sinead" kate said.  I looked up to her and high gives her.  "i would love that sista" I siad with tears still pouring down.  "bye sinead" they all shouted.  I just waved goodbye.  "babe we will find out what's wrong" mikey said to me.  I lifted my head and gave him a pack on the lips.
***1hour later***
me and mikey just got back and i was walking on my own now.  everyone was in the sitting room.  we walked into the sitting room and everyone greeted us.  mikey said down and pulled me into his lap.  "so what seems to be the problem with your head" Niamh asked concerned.  "well when we got there she passed out due to the pain increasing so they rushed her into a bed and then checked her blood. they said they don't know what is wrong with her that made the pain so bad that she fainted but she's getting better as they put something in her arm" mikey explained to them.  "wait so she passed out" kate said.  "ya but she can't remember passing out or feeling dizzy.  she only remembers getting out of the car and then nothing else until she woke up" mikey said.  I started going to sleep on his lap.  I then fell asleep but they kept talking.  "she hardly doesn't remember atleast feeling dizzy" rye said shocked.  "no she didn't rner feeling dizzy at all she asked what happened after we got out of the car and I had to explain it to her.  she didn't remember anything after stepping foot out of the car" mikey said while stroking my hair.  "that's really strange and worrying" Niamh said.