A Day With The Boys

Sofias pov;
So sinead and i entered the flat.  It smelt of alot of lynx deoderant.  It was pretty clean for a boy band.  We entered the living room/bedroom where we saw niamh, eimear and kate with the boys.  Kate was sitting on jacks bed with niamh and eimear was on the couch while andy, mikey and brooklyn were on the bottom on the other bunk while jack and rye where on ryes bunk.  Sinead and i stood for a few seconds before sinead decided to make herself at home and make herself tea.  "Hey take a seat anywere" brook said while looking at me straight in the eyes.  His eyes were  a really pretty green colour.  "Thanks" i siad while looking at him then looking at the ground."so how are ye"rye said talking to me and sinead.  Sinead decided to bring her tea in there room and drink it there. "We are good, just tired" sinead said. "Well feel free to fall asleep" mikey said " ok"me and the girls said. An hour past and the movie was over.  All the girls were asleep on the couch on jacks bed but me.  Sinead was lying on my lap.  "Hey, are the girls asleep" rye asked while looking at niamh with pitty eyes."is she comfortable"he siad. "I think niamh is fine" i siad with a smile on my face. 

1 hour later,

Evryone was asleep. Then niamh got up as she was cold. She went to get water. Rye follows her in as he awake too."im guessing you are thirsty too" niamh said half asleep."ya" rye said.niamh starts shivering."ugh jack has crumbs in his bed" niamh said while looking out the window."if you feel too uncomfertable in jacks bed then you can sleep in mine." Rye said looking at her in her eyes."sure, why not" niamh said looking in his brown eyes. They both walked in the bedroom and niamh and rye climbed up to ryes bed and lies down. Rye lies next to her."night" he siad. "Night" niamh siad. Soon after jack got too uncomfortable on mikeys bed with him and brook that he moved onto his own bed with kate. Then eimear moved off the couch onto andys bed as she got cold. Then sinead decided to move onto mikeys bed as she hates sleeping on the couch. And sofia moved with brook. They all slept safe and warm. Then it was morning."MORNING"blair shouted and made sinead and eimear and sofia scream. And the boys, kate and niamh started laughing so hard. "That was not funny" eimear said still half asleep. "Awwww i was sleeping" sinead said."well time to get up" blair said looking at sinead still laughing."em girls do you wanna come to nandos with us later for dinner"the boys siad. "Sure" the girls said smiling so big.