Dont Cry Out Loud

Ryes pov:
It was a really hot day and me and the   boys were all lying in bed.  I asked the boys did they wanna go to the beach and they said yeah.  We started heading down the beach.  Blair drooped us off.  Blair went with ginger to go sunbathe.  Me and the boys went for a swim and decided that we should all seperate and have time to think to ourselves.  And what we wanted to do tomorrow.  We all walk into different directions.  I started walking down an alley way when i say this beautiful girl sitting against the wall.  She was crying.  I could tell that shebwas trying to cry silently but it was obvious she wasnt.  I thrn decided that i would walk up to her and talk to her. 
Rye-R

"Hi are you ok. My name is rye.   Dont worry im not gonna hurt you.  Whats your name"

It took her a while to respond.  I cod see in her eyes that someone hurt her.

"  my name is niamh.  I know its stupid to see a pretty girl like me crying"

We both laighed.

"  hey babe,   please dont cry.  Are you alright.  You mnow you can talk to me."

She looked up at me and uncurled out of a ball. 

" i was ssupposed to meet my boyfriend here but when i came i saw him kissing someone else.  And when he saw me he said sorry but i kept walking away.  Then he got angry and slapped me across the face.  Then he grabbed hold of me.  It hurt but i managed to escaoe and run"

I felt so bad for her. 

"How could he do that.  You a pretty beautiful girl get hurt.  I couldnt ever imagine that.  Its ok babe your safe with me.  I ament letting anyone hurt you anymore"

So with that said she smiled at me and started to blush.  She was so hot in those beach clothes.  I couldnt take my eyes off her.

"  hey what you say about you and me going to the beach and having fun"  i said  while my cheeks blushed

"  what am i too hot for you" she said

We both laughed and went to the beach.