help me

sineads pov;
i ran into sofias arms and cried.  everyone was confused and worried.  "he-help m-me" i whispered to sofia.  she then knee thst brad did something.  she was raging.  "niamh hold her" sofia said and i hugged niamh tightly while crying.  "sofia please dont.  hide out in the hall and listen and see if he does anything else okay?" i tell her.  she agrees and everyone else said they are gonna hide too.  "okay see ye in a min" i said ehile crying.  they all hugged me including abbie and emily.  "good luck gurl and just yell our names if you need help" emily said.  i nodded my head and looked at mikey.  he looked really worried but i gave him another hug to show that i will be okay.  "SINEAD" brad yelled from inside the room.  everyine was hiding now so i was the only one outside.  brad came out.  "what are you doing out here" he said.  i froze as i was scared.  i decided to just turn and leg it to the stairs.  he ran after me.  at this point i was screaming crying for help.  "you IDIOT" brad screamed back.  he grabbed me and dragged me back to the room.  i saw eimear nearly ran to smack brad but andy stopped her.  "please let me go" i said crying.  we were about to go back into the room when i kicked him in the balls and started running again.  he fell to the floor but quickly got back up.  he started running after me.  luttle did i know the cute guy from earlier called jack was coming my way in the hall.  i was screaming crying for help still.  jack saw me and knew that i was in pain and scared.  "hey are you alright sinead" he asked once i ran into his arms.  "jack help me.  hes gonna hurt me" i said crying into his chest. "sorry mate.  shes a bit mental.  you know she ddint have her meds yet" brad said making stuff up.  jack knew that i ament mental but he agreed to give me back to brad.  i screamed out in pain when brad punched me in thr back but jack didnt see it.  "thanks mate" brad said.  brad three me over his shoulder and started ealking back to our hotel room.  everyone was now walking behind him as i was on his shoulder.  including jack.  jacks plan was to follow us into my room and hide to see what brad eould do to hurt me.  i told brad to put me down and he ddi but i quickly statted kissing him so he didnt see everyone come into the room.  he lifted me up and placed me on the bed.  "im not ready brad" i siad when he took off my top.  "too bad babygirl.  i am" he said.  i was now only in my bra and underwear.  "brad stop" i yelled.  "come on sinead.  what you saw earlier when i was with the girl was lies.  i was only messing"he said.  "brad you were making out with her.  how is that a joke?" i said.  brad started kissing my neck.  "STOP BRAD.  GET OFF ME" i screamed.  i looked at sofia and she told me to stay quiet and to stay strong.  "i dont like the bed" i said making uo excuses.  he lifted me up and pushed me up against rhe wall. "ow you idiot, that hurt my back" i said to him.  "sorry babe" he said.  i looked at emily and she told me tha i am okay and they eill attack him if he does anything.  he started kissing my lips and i kissed back.  i stopped the kiss then. "what are you doing?" he said since i stopped the kiss.  "im done. i told you i didnt want this.  what changed with you.  you were so nice to me and then you went off making out with some girl" i siad with tears.  everyine was now angry as they heard me earlier say that i loved him.  "i wanted to kiss someone okay" he said getting sad.  "brad you couldve just kissed me.  instead you went off eith a relandom girl.  you idiot.  I LOVE YOU" i yelled the last part ehile crying.  "i love you too" he said and started kissing me.  i kissed back and he started kissing my neck.  i started moaning.  that was when i remembered everyone is watching and he cheated.  he hurt me.  i pushed him off me amd i got up.  i was about to walk out when he grabbed me and pushed me amd i banged my head off the wall.  "SINEAD I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU AND NOE YOU WONT EVEN MAKE LOVE TO ME" he screamed. "I DID LOVE YOU.  BUT YOU CHEATED.  YOUR A CHEATER.  I AM NOT MAING LOVE TO AN IDIOT THAT CHEATS" i screamed.  he lifted me up so now mt legs are wrapped around his waist.  he started forcing himself on me.  "STOP.  GET OFF HER YOU IDIOT.  WE WERE HERE THE EHOLE TIME AND SAW THE WHOLE THING" sofia shouted.  eveeyone came out of their hiding spots and  walked towards us.  he put me down and i fell against the wall.  i put my head in my arms while tucking my knees into my chest.  mikey walked over to me.  "sinead.  its gonna be okay i promise.  hes not gonna get any closer" he said.  i wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me.  i then realised that im still in my bra and underwear and mikey realises too.  "here take this" he says handinf me his top that he just took off as all my clothes are were brad is.  i put the top on and thanked him.  i stood up and just when i stood up brad pushed eimear into the coffee table and she hurt herself.  i then realised what he is doinf to my bestfriends.  i think mikey realised how angry i was getting.  "YO IDIOT.  STOP HURTING MY FRIENDS AND COME GET ME" i yelled.  he stsrted coming in my direction and he swung to punch me but i ducked and stood back up.  i then kicked him in the balls and then punched him in the face.  he dropped to the floor groaning in pain.  i smiled and spat on him while kicking him once more.  i grabbed my bags and headed to the door.  we all did.  judt then..... "AAAAHHHH" niamh screamed.  we all turned around and saw brad pushing her up agsinst the wall.  rye ran over and pushed brad off her and lifted niamh up and niamh was crying cause she was terrified.  rye punched brad in the face and then in the stomach.  kate ran over and pushed him and kept kicking him telling jim what he did to me and niamh was awful.  jack pulled her away as she wouldnt stop.  "your gonna kill him babe stop" jack said laughing slightely.  "urg i couldve punched him forever" kate said, her blood still boiling.  "tjank you everyone" i said.  i looked at jack and smiled at him.  he smiled back and pulled me into a hug.   "thank you so much" i siad to him   "its the least i could do.  i would never let anyone lay a hand on a girl if she ddint want it" he said.  i smiled at how cute and loving he was.  i walked to thr lobby with evetyone else and we just sat there for a bit just talking and taking it what judt happened .....