not what I was expecting

niamhs pov;
so we were all in a room listening to emilys side of it while mikey Sinead and rye were listening to sineads side. if i am being honest, I never liked abbie and emily. they will always be my enemy for what they did to my friends. but i have to keep that a secret until I know what happened cause it looked like Sinead was in the wrong and swung at emily for no reason. "so we both started walking into the lobby and I asked her what happened and she started hitting me and telling me I'm the worst person on planet earth and that i was the cause of her getting an abortion. she said that she is gonna take mikey away from me and ruin my life" emily said while crying. How could Sinead do this. sofia was broken when she found out Sinead screamed in her face. sofia has been very quiet and I don't like it. how could Sinead wreck this for us. this friendgroup is now wrecked. and it's all sineads fault. I'm never gonna forgive her. EVER. we all hugged emily. "it doesnt make sence. Sinead would never just hit you for no reason" eimear said while looking at emily. "well she is changed. we all see it. she isn't herself anymore" emily said while looking at all of us and still crying. "don't worry we believe you emily" we all said feeling really bad for emily. "HOW could my own bestie do this to me" sofia said. we all started at her feeling sympathy for her. just then mikey walks in. "emily i cant do this anymore. you called sinead a baby killer. why would you say that to her. she has been through enough" mikey said while looking emily straight in the eyes. we all were still on emilys side. "oi, mikey emily has done NOTHING wrong. Sinead took the first hit and saying that she is gonna take you from emily. so cut the crap that Sinead told you" kate said which shocked everyone. "and emily aint going anywhere. she is still our friends apart of this friendgroup" abbie said and we all agreed. " well emily. we are done. I'm not staying eith someone who does that to sinead. I was still friends with sinead. and this isnt sineads fault. I started having different feelings since yesterday but i only really found out today" mikey said while looking her straight in the eyes. "get out mikey. you have done enough and so has Sinead. please just don't talk to me again" emily said. we all looked at mikey and glared but i turned to emily to see if she is okay but all i saw was her smirking at Mikey. oh no we fell for emilys side. I look towards mikey and I think he knew i found out the truth. "guys I'm going on a walk" i siad getting my shoes on and I started walking to the door where mikey is. "ooohhh can I come" emily asked. I rolled my eyes but no one could see. then I turn around "sorry emily i kinda want to be on my own. I NEED to clear my mind alone" I said then I turned around and left. I ran towards mikey and told him I knew. we walked into the room where Sinead and rye are.

sineads pov;
me and rye were talking about going to a club tonight when in comes mikey. but what shocked me is that Niamh was behind me. I started crying and so did niamh. I jumped off the bed and ran towards her. I hugged her so tight and she hugged me tight too. the boys watched in awe. "i thought i lost you" I siad while crying. Niamh looked up at me crying too " I thought you lost me too but that emily is some tricky person. everyone else believe her. I'm sorry sinead" Niamh said while looking at me. more tears fell. "wh-what about sofia" i asked for hope. I opened the door hoping to see her but there was no one. Niamh looked at me sadly. "she believes emily. I'm so so sorry sinead" Niamh said. "bu-but sofia wouldn't d-do that To me" I said while cryin more. Niamh walked over to me and pulled me into a big hug and mikey and rye joined in too. after 5 minutes me and niamh stopped crying and we all stopped hugging. "I NEED to forget about this just for one night" I said while looking at Niamh and smirking. Niamh knew exactly what I meant. "boys we are going shopping. get ready we are going clubbing. all four of us" Niamh squeeled excitedly. I laughed at her and i looked at mikey and smiled at him. "babe wear something sexy" rye yelled to Niamh when we were walking out the door "trust me I am" she said back. I started laughing at Niamh. "I'm happy that your happy" Niamh said to me. I smiled at her and we stsrted shopping.
***2hours later***
it is now seven o clock and niamh and i have finally found an outfit. we were juet on our way home when.. "excuse me but can i have your number" a hot guy said behind me. I looked at Niamh and she started nodding her head really quickly. I'm surprised her head didnt snap off 😂😂. "um yeah sure" i said while looking at him. I gave him my number and we started heading back to the hotel. when we saw the others in the lobby. there was no way we would be able walk past them without them seeing us, I thought to myself. I looked at Niamh with a scared face expression. Niamh looked at me and held my hand and gave it a squeeze to let me know that she is here for me no matter what. I smiled back at her. Niamh then made a joke while walking past them and I started laughing so hard. they all looked at us and frowned at the fact we were having a laugh. I was still laughing too hard that Niamh started laughing at my laugh. the elevator was too full so we has to climb the stairs which took us 20minutes since we couldn't stop laughing. we were finally at our hotel room but we were still in a laughing fit. I couldn't get the card into the door to open it but i think the boys knew it was us so they opened the door to see us on a pile on the floor laughing really hard. the boys smiled at us and helped us up. I finally calmed down when mikey wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me up since I was a laughing heap about 20 seconds ago. rye was holding her the same. "are ye done being giddy" mikey asked while looking at me and niamh. I looked at Niamh and burst out laughing since she was just staring at me trying to keep a straight face. Niamh ended up bursting out laughing too. the boys found it funny that we were just laughing at eachother but they had to keep a hold of us since we were laughing too much. I finally calmed down and so did Niamh. I yawned and so did Niamh and then the boys laughed at us. "what" i pouted. "ye are tired now since ye laughed" mikey said while smiling. " I turned around to face mikey and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Niamh did the same with rye. "babe I need sleep for atleast 20 minutes" I said while looking at mikey. I was too tired to correct myself with the babe part. Niamh and rye and mikey smiled at the fact I said babe. "i know I'm sexy and all but its kinda creepy that ye are all staring at me" i siad. the three of them let out a laugh and we all lied down on the bed. I took up most of the space since i was in the middle.
on the bed it went, rye on the outside of the left side and then Niamh and then me and then mikey on the outside of the right side. but i was sprawled out on the bed and the other three were close to falling out hehehe. "sinead push over" Niamh said with annoyance. "make me" I siad back still tired. "SINEAD pleasseee" rye pleaded. I laughed at them two. i looked towards mieky who was fast asleep but he didnt look cosy at all. well he is hanging off the bed. "mikey" I whispered. no answer. the other two were watching. "mikey" I whispered again. "miiikkkeeeyyy" I whisper yelled at him. still no answer. "dang this boy is a deep sleeper" I said to rye and niamh. they quietly laughed and kept watching what I was gonna do. I leaned in and kissed his cheek but all he did was make a weird noise. I looked at Niamh and rye wirh a weird look which made them laugh. "mikey babe" i said this time not whispering. he turned towards me but was still asleep. I got out of the bed and tried pushing him into the bed so he wasn't half falling out. butbhe didn't budge and at this stage i was roasting frim all my movement. we still have 10 minutes for our nap and I don't wanna waste it. I quickly change into short shorts and a scrappy top to sleep in since im roasting. when i get back into the middle mikey stirred in his sleep and pushed onto the bed which was my goal this whole time. I gave Niamh and rye an annoyed look to show that I should have judt stayed in bed. they both laughed REALLY loud ehich woke mikey up. I pretended to be asleep and niamh and rye went along with it. "guys shush sineads sleeping" mikey said. mikey scooted onto the bed and into the space I kept for him since I felt bad that he was half off the bed. right now my face is turned towards Niamh and rye and my back to mikey. but what mad eme smile is that mikey pulled me close to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I opened my eyes and looked at rye and niamh. they both made an awe sound which made mikey sit up and look confused. he looked at rye and niamh and then Niamh started laughing which blew my cover since she was looking at me. "is she awake" mikey asked. "she has been awake this whole time mate"rye said while laughing. "noooooo you weren't supposed to tell himmmm" I pouted. I sat up and looked at mikey and he was smiling at me. I smiled back. "why were you awake this whole time. I thought you were tired" he asked. I laughed a little. "BECAUSE you were half off the bed and I tried waking you up to tell you to push closer so you arent off the bed but you didn't wake up. then I got out of bed and tried pushing into bed but you didn't budge which means I'm weak. then I got too hot so I had to change and then you woke up" I explained the whole thing. he started laughing but then he pulled me back down and he pushed really close to me. "guys I'm falling out of the bed" rye pouted. I started laughing. I put my head on mikeys chest and scooted really close to him. Niamh and rye pushed right over nearly on top of me "okau rye and niamh. sinead pushed over but she didn't mean for ye to practically lie on her" mikey said while stifling a laugh. Niamh laughed and pushed off me and then we were all comfy. I started falling asleep but right before i did mikey kissed my head and played with my hair which set me into a deep sleep.
**40 mins later**
so we kinda made our nap a little lomger. hehe. we all started getting ready. me and niamh bought another hotel room for us to get ready in. we kissed the boys on the cheek and left.
niamhs outfit: