fun day

sineads pov;
Niamh went into the bathroom to get into the mini skirt and tube top.  rye was really annoyed that he couldn't kiss Niamh.  "Sinead I thought we were besties" rye pouted.  "aww I'm sorry rye but it would be entertainment"I said to him.  "not for me" rye mumbled.  I laughed and so did mikey.  " hurry up niamh" I shouted.  "Sinead come here" Niamh said sounding slightly sad.  I quickly got up and looked at rye who looked confused.  I stumbled my way to the bathroom.  "open up niamh" I siad softly.  she opened the door and I walked in.  "o.m.g you look so hottt, ryes gonna be drewling" I said laughing.  "meeoow" I said to her making her laugh.  "are you sure this is nice" she said and I knew she felt insecure.  "trust me niamh.  you look sexy in that" I said to her.  she nodded and held her head high.  "I will go out first and then you come out when i call your name ok?" i siad to her.  she nodded and quickly hugged me. 
niamhs outfit;

as im walking out mikey and rye look at me as if to ask is she ok since she sounded sad a while ago

as im walking out mikey and rye look at me as if to ask is she ok since she sounded sad a while ago.  "I gotta say.  she looks sexy" I siad to them and rye smiles and mikey laughs.  i quickly go over and sit next go mikey again.  I see emily glare at me so i stick up my middle finger.  I then cough catching all their attention.  "ladies and gentlemen.  this is the sexiest human being alive.  she is the one and only.  this is NIAMH" I said as a presenter.  everyone clapped and I wolf who's.  niamh came out and did a twirl.  "meeooww" me and kate both said at the same time.  "you got yourself a keeper rye mate" I said to him.  rye laughed at that and so did mikey.  niamh quickly hugged me and i hugged back.  I then winked at her and blew her a kiss and she pretended to catch it.  I laughed at that.  I then sat next to mikey again.  "dammit" rye pouted and I laughed since he then remembered he can't kiss her.  she then laughed but then she remembered that it's her dare and she can't kiss him either.  "she doesn't look good at all" emily said whispering to abbie but we all heard it since she purposely wanted us to hear it.  I was getting mad cause niamh looked so insecure again.  me and kate stood up and walked towards emily.  "emily we need to talk to you" kate did sweetly.  "ya emily we need to like really talk to you" I said too sweetly.  I then put my hands in a fist since I was angry and I saw kate do it too.  "no thanks" she said back.  "that's it.  your gonna get up and your gonna follow us and your gonna listen to what we have to say to you" kate growled out making emily look scared.  emily quickly stood up and me and kate grabbed her arm and pulled her out in the balcony where everyone can still see us but not hear us.  they were all watching. niamh looked like she's about to cry.  I quickly stepped back into the room.  "dares over" I said angrily.  I looked at Niamh and sent her a small smile.  I then dropped the smile and walked back in the balcony.  "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO NIAMH" kate screamed at emily while pointing her finger at emily.  "I TOLD YOU AND ABBIE THAT IF YOU EVER SAID ANYRHING ABOUT MY FRIENDS,FAMILY OR ANYONE THAT YOU ARE DEAD" I screamed at her now pointing my finger at her to.  "she really didn't look one bit pretty thom  she never will" emily said rudely.   "DID YOU NOT HEAR ONE WORD I SAID TO YOU A SECOND AGO" I screamed in her face.  everyone was watching but couldn't hear us.  "I did it's just I don't listen to ugly fat people" emily said towards me and kate. "that's.it your gonna get a punch in a minute if you don't shut your mouth" kate said angrily stepping closer to emily.  "boo hoo I'm soo scared" she said sarcastically.  "I SWEAR TO GOD IF I COULD PUSH YOU OFF THIS BALCONY RIGHT NOW THEN I WOULD" I screamed at her.  judt then emily grabbed kates hair.  kate screamed cause we are on a balcony and emily could easily push kate off.  "GET OFF HER NOE" I screamed and grabbed emilys hand and made her let go.  I then opened the balcony Doot and pushed emily in making emily fall on the floor.  " DON'T EVER TOUCH ANYONE OF THESE PEOPLE OR ANYONE ELSE EVER AGAIN" I screamed at her.  I then grabbed her hair and dragged her out of the hotel room.  "DON'T come back in here unless your here to apologise" I said back.  "ok ok I'm sorry" emily said scared.  I grabbed her arm and pulled her back in. "your gonna say that to niamhs face and your gonna mean it" kate growled out.  emily looked Niamh dead in the eyes.  "I'm sorry niamh.  you did look pretty in that outfit I was just jelous" emily said.  she acctually meant it to.  I let go of emily and she dropped next to abbie and she quickly sat properly and really close to abbie.  " I'm going to bed" I siad boredly.  "me too" mikey Niamh rye kate and jack siad.  I nodded and got up and left eimear and andys room with the others.  "thank you guys really. it meant alot"Niamh said to me and kate while smiling.  "no problem.  we arent gonna let her drag you down like that" I said to Niamh.  "girl I was about to push her off until she grabbed my hair" kate siad "i know gurly like how dare she touch your hair" I said to kate.  "i know like it's not a wig" kate said jokingly.  we all laughed.  "I gotta say tho Niamh you were so sexy ugh it's not fair" I pouted.  "stop" mikey siad looking at me.  I looked at him confused.  "your pouting" he pointed out.  I laughed at that and so did everyone else cause they found out that it turns mikey on. "anywho what Sinead was saying.  niamh you really are skinny.  it's not fair" kate siad to her.  "ok shut up you kate your so skinny wth" I said to her.  she smiled at me and I blew kate a kiss and she caught it and held it to her heart and I laughed.  "all you girls are skinny so shut up" mikey said to us.  I laughed.  "okay I'm not gonna argue eith that" I said to him.  he laughed.  "Sinead now you have to say im skinny" mikey said to me jokingly.  I then shook my head.  "that wouldn't be telling the truth" I said jokingly at him and he fake gasps and dramatically put his hand on his heart.  "you have 5 seconds to run" he said dangerously low.  I screamed and started to run.  i then tripped over my own foot and fell face first on the carpet.  I then felt hands on my waist pulling me up.  I saw it was mikey.  I squeeled and tried running to kate and niamh who were cheering me on to escape mikey.  mieky then started ticklin me.  I couldn't hold it in.  I started laughing really hard and the other four were laughing at my laugh.