Cypher pt. Bone (short)

"Someone needs to write a fanfic ab this" 

It is halfway through the concert. Vocal members are waiting backstage, giggling as they watch one of their rappers suffering. 

     Namjoon is doing his own thing behind his hyungs who are currently rapping beside each other. It's Cypher pt.3 and the iconic line is upon them. Hoseok is now a little ways from Yoongi, through out his rap Yoongi had growled an inconsiderate amount of times and it was causing the younger rapper some distress in his jeans.

Hoseok was practically jacking his dick through his pants as he watched Yoongi's tongue move in and out of his mouth, breathing hotly into the microphone as he spit fire. Yoongi looked Hoseok in the eyes before his most famous lines and stuck his tongue out, bouncing lightly as if asking to get fucked right there onstage in front of thousands of people. It was working. 

"As you know, my voice will turn you on.." the older looked at Hoseok the entire time, not breaking eye contact and getting closer, the younger took his cue to moan as he approached Yoongi, begging to touch the smaller"Whether it's a guy or girl," Hoseok's hands gripped his hips, causing screams throughout the venue, "my tongue will make you come" Hoseok ground his clothed dick against the other's ass and growled into his ear lowly, Yoongi letting out a high moan just enough so the mic could pick it up. ARMYs thoughout the crowd were screaming so loud their voiced would give out within a matter of minutes. Some were already gone, from screaming so loud to passing out (saaame). 

"Fuck you're so good" Hoseok said into the olders ear, roughly kissing his neck and walking off. Yoongi looked over to Namjoon worriedly, but he was still turnt as fuck in his own little world was usual, letting out his usual "YeAh, WoOt, AaaaAHHhhHh". 

Throughout the performance, both members were hot and bothered and were most likely going to regret doing that onstage the next day. But nonetheless, this led to a very needy Yoongi getting his ass eaten out and fucked senseless within minutes of them returning home. 

Good night for them and army, but the others would have something to say about it sooner or later.... 

This was shit but I had to get this shit out k Imma write fluff again cause that's the only thing I'm good at k bye (I'm sorry lmao)- Kubo