Chapter 1: Finally Done

As Ryder and the pups settled down in the lookout, they all almost instantly fell asleep. The whole day that they had been through was like running a marathon. They were happy though, Operation: Restore had been a success and finally, their town could be in peace.

Ryder: Wow. I didn't expect us to finish this so quick.

Skye: I'm beat.

Chase: Me too.

Ryder: I think that we all are.

The pups said nothing but were listening.

Rocky: Good thing we managed to clear that ocean monstrosity.

Ryder: Yea. Hey Skye, is your leg feeling better?

Skye: It's doing great! The healing potion worked really well.

Jake: When do you think the others will arrive back?

Ryder: They should not be long.

Chase: I think that we could use a break right now.

Rubble: Yea I think that would be... *yawns* an excellent idea.

Rubble then fell asleep with the rest following shortly after.

Jake: I guess we'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for securing my home Ryder.

Ryder: Anytime Jake.

Jake: Ready to head home Everest?

Everest: Sure... *yawns*.

Jake picked up Everest and headed back to the mountains. Ryder fell asleep afterwards. Monsters started to spawn outside their boarders, but none dared to try and enter, for their nightmare was guarding the whole town. Ryder and the pups had actually managed to get at least ten Iron Golems up to defend their home if needed. There was this small group though, consisting of three skeletons and two zombies.

Zombie 1: How do you suggest we get in?

Skeleton 2: maybe we could get a creeper to blow up the fence boarder?

Zombie 2: You think? They will only hear the blast and be awakened.

Skeleton 3: Which 'they' are you talking about? The people or the Golems?

Zombie 2: Both of them.

Skeleton 1: Even the Endermen aren't any match for those walking iron monsters.

They were so busy discussing that they didn't notice a dark figure approach them. He couldn't be recognized by any means except his glowing red eyes.

Zombie 1: Hey, today's our lucky day. *points to the dark figure*

The zombies charged forward with the skeletons notching their bows, but none of them prepared for what will come next. The dark figure ignited something dark red and with one blow, the zombies were destroyed. The skeletons, after seeing the downfall of their two comrades, turned and started to flee the area but the dark figure gave them no chance. He threw his blade right at them and hit all three in a boomerang which destroyed them instantly. The blade eventually boomeranged back to him.

???: The plan must not be interrupted.

With that he disappeared into the shadows and out of sight.

Hope you guys are excited for this new story! Let me know what you think. Jude out. :) (for now)