Chapter 26: The Golden Spearton

As the armies were in sight of the elemental empire's base, they heard the cheering of both Elemental and Order troops as their armies neared.

Cloud: We're finally back.

V: Yea, and look who else is here.

They looked ahead and saw multiple netherworld monsters at the entrance awaiting their return, as soon as the armies neared the doors, they swung open and the Wither and his wither-skeleton general stepped out.

Wither: I see that you have returned. Welcome back.

Zack: Yea, its great to be back.

Shadow: We actually thought that for a moment that we will not make it out of there alive.

Wither: But you all did.

Cloud: True... but not all of us.

The Wither looked at the army that had returned with them and noticed that in total that there were barely a hundred and fifty soldiers remaining.

V: We have lost so many.

Zack: So, what are you doing here anyway?

Wither: With came and told me that there were ghost soldiers attacking the base and there were few defenders guarding it.

With: So, we came to help.

Just then, Ryder and his pups came out to meet their friends who have returned.

Ryder: You guys made it back!

The pups dove into Shadow and Cloud as they were overjoyed to see them still alive and well.

After their happy reunion, Shadow had asked everyone to gather at the meeting hall in the base.

Zack: What is this all about?

Shadow: You'll see.

Once everyone had settled in, Shadow, Zack and V went to the top of the stage and made their statement.

Shadow: Today we have come together to highlight one of our leaders for his bravery, leadership, resilience, and for destroying Ghostly, the leader of the Ghost Empire once and for all.

V: I present to you Zack, now no longer a Spearton, the Golden Spearton set.

Zack was shocked at first, but as he put the armor on, he noticed that this had been taken from the ghost territory and saw a picture of a lion on the shield.

Zack: *whispers to Shadow* What does this lion symbol mean?

Shadow just smiled at Zack before saying something that Zack wouldn't forget.

Shadow: From father to son.

Zack was shocked and stunned at the same time, he knew fully what Shadow had meant, that wasn't an ordinary golden Spearton set, this used to be his father's.

Shadow: Arise Zack.

V: To the armies that stand before us, I present to you Zack, our Golden Spearton!

The armies that stood in the hall erupted in joyous cheers as they all congratulated the new Golden Spearton that now stood before them.

Since this chapter is short, I'll release another one tdy.