Chapter 13: Something Doesn't Seem Right Here

The squad came back home only to be present at ten percent of the soldiers left. Ghostly just sighed, this was the 5th party he'd sent out to harass the people of Adventure Bay and yet again, it was not successful.

Ghostly: What is the excuse this time?!

Ghost 1: Sir... it was the golems... their fists are too strong, they broke our defenses with a single blow.

Ghostly: The same excuse all the time. Have you at least destroyed any of them?

Ghost 1: Yes sir... we took down two of them...

Ghostly: at least you did better than the others...

Ghost 1: But... after we left, the villagers just made three more.

Ghostly: We can't just keep attacking until we somehow win... we also need to keep an eye on our base. If the Order finds it, this could be doom.

Ghost 1: There is something that we noticed that I think you should know...

Ghostly: What is that?

Ghost 1: You know the boy... and the pups... their sort of... missing.

Ghostly: What?!

Ghost 1: They're not there, they are gone.

Ghostly: Hmm... if they are gone... then they might have gone back to visit the Order for a while...

Ghost 1: But sir... scouts reported that even the Order has like half of their army missing.

Ghostly: Something doesn't seem right here... the Order's gone... the boy and pups not in their home... where could they have gone?

Ghost 1: Maybe to take down the other two generals...

Ghostly: No... that doesn't seem right... wait... that's it!

Ghost 1: What is it?

Ghostly: The boy and the pups have sought help from the Order and are now onto us!

Ghost 1: How can you be so sure?

Ghostly: They've seen our attacks and wants to put an end to it. Prepare the defenses! When they arrive, they'll wish they hadn't. We may not have been strong outside our comfort zone, but when we are in our home. That is a different story.

Hey all just want to say that holidays are here and yes, i'll be writing more often. :)