Chapter 2: Return

A couple of days have past since Ryder and his pups completed Operation: Restore and Ryder had been eagerly waiting for the return of their towns people. He had tried calling them a few times and they said that they were on their way but today was different. Mayor Goodway nor the others have been answering or calling. Ryder was getting a little worried that something might have happened to them and was about to go and look for them when his pup-pad ringed.

Ryder: Ryder here.

Jake: Ryder... you need to come to main street quickly.

Ryder: What happened?

Jake: Just come.

Ryder checked the time and realized that the pups would still be in dreamland for at least another hour, but if this is serious, then it has to be necessary.

Ryder: Paw patrol, I'm really sorry that I'm waking you right now but... I need all of you to jump in your vehicles and head to main street quickly.

Chase: *sleepy* Whatever you say Ryder..........

After everyone was at main street, they found Jake at City Hall.

Jake: Thank you for coming, there is something I must tell you all.

Ryder: What is it Jake?

Jake: You have all saved us all from the monsters. For that please give yourselves a hand.

Ryder: Huh?

Ryder was about to ask something when cheers erupted from behind them, they turned and to their amazement, the whole of Adventure Bay was there all cheering at them.

Ryder: This was your plan wasn't it?

Jake just smiled. Mayor Goodway then went over to congratulate Ryder and his team.

Mayor Goodway: We would like to thank you Paw Patrol. The reign of monsters has finally been stopped.

Ryder: We appreciate the thanks, but unfortunately It hasn't.

Mayor Goodway: What are you saying?

Ryder: Only two of the five generals have been destroyed. Three still remains. Ghostly, the Enderdragon and Herobrine.

Mayor Goodway: So, wait, this is not even over?

Ryder: I'm afraid not.

Mayor Goodway: But we still must compliment you on defeating those two generals.

Ryder: We did not. We had help.

Mayor Goodway: Help?

Ryder: To be honest, if only me and the Paw Patrol were in this alone, then we will not even be here today. There were armies of them, four in total.

Mayor Goodway: What are armies?

Ryder then realized that no one from Adventure Bay excluding Jake, Ryder and the Paw Patrol even knew what war stands for. Their place had never had such scenarios in their life as far as he knew. So, the people never understood the meaning of armies, war and even death.

Ryder: I'll explain in a while.

Katie: Ryder!

Katie then hugged Ryder as he hugged back for at least a solid three seconds. After they pasted, both were slightly blushing.

Captain Turbot: Ahoy there.

Ryder: Captain! How are you feeling?

Captain Turbot: Normal I guess. Better that's for sure.

Mayor Humdinger: I see that they have all returned.

Ryder: Mayor Humdinger, you're here.

Mayor Humdinger: I too have to offer my thanks. For saving me and fortifying Foggy Bottom.

Ryder: Anytime mayor.

Mayor Goodway: Now that everyone's back, why don't we have a party!

The pups from snooze land, after hearing the word 'party' were now wide awake.

Chase: I love parties!

Zuma: Me too.

Mayor Goodway: Let's get it started

Ryder: Well, at least we still could use some rest.

Skye: Let's do this.

Hope you all enjoy the second chapter of this. Also there is something special coming along with the next chapter. so stay tuned. Till then. Jude out. :)