Chapter 4: It Begins

As the whole of Adventure Bay slept, Captain Turbot was still up on the shores of the beach, he was just finishing of the last of his food so that he could go and take a rest. As he was about to head back, he heard some noise from behind him, it sounded like footsteps but when he turned around, there was no one there.

Captain Turbot: Hmm... I thought I heard something... probably just my imagination.

As he was going to leave, he heard the sound again. The footsteps getting slightly louder.

Captain Turbot: Who's there?

Captain Turbot could see a few Iron Golems wandering about, but none were close to him. As he turned around, he was suddenly face to face with an armored ghost with a spear and a shield.

Captain Turbot: Ahh!

Ghost: Screams only strengthen us.

The ghost just disappeared from his sight only to reappear behind him.

Ghost: Time to die!

The ghost threw the spear at him, but Captain Turbot dodged it and ran straight for the golems, the ghost didn't need to retrieve the spear, instead another one just appeared in his hand. After reaching the golems, the ghost appeared in front of him but didn't notice the golem. The iron golem swung his massive iron fist at the ghost sending him flying to a nearby tree where another golem was. The ghosts knew that he couldn't win right now, so he just disappeared from sight.

Captain Turbot: This is bad, I must inform Ryder!

At the Lookout, Ryder's pup-pad began ringing right next to his bed, forcing him to get up and answer it.

Ryder: *sleepy* Who calls this early? *presses the answer button* Ryder here.

Captain Turbot: Ryder? Thank goodness, I managed to get you.

Ryder: What's the... *yawns* problem?

Captain Turbot: You may not believe this, but a ghost just tried to attack me.

Ryder: What?

Captain Turbot: That's right, that thing could just disappear and reappear anywhere it likes to.

Ryder: This is serious, I'll look into it tomorrow.

Captain Turbot: Thanks Ryder. * hangs up* Guess I better hang around with the golems tonight.

Even before Ryder put his pup-pad away, he already knew why this was happening, it was his PC and he knew that this was going to mean another adventure with the pups, but he needed some help which he knows where to get from.

Sorry if this chapter is a short one, but the next chapter comes along with another chapter from the other story. Till then. Jude out. :)