Chapter 9: The Order's Decision

After Ryder had explained his statement to Zack and Shadow, they were ushered to their room in the base to rest for the night while the generals had a meeting to discuss about this.

Zack: Well...

Shadow: It seems from the information Ryder provided us, Ghostly is on the move.

Cloud: Ghostly was never a threat to us before, why now?

General 4: We can never be certain. All we know is that if we ever try to locate and destroy their base, we'll never make it out alive.

Zack: It's true, no one has every been to the Ghost lair and survived to tell the tale.

Shadow: But we also can't let Ryder and his pups suffer because of him.

Cloud: That's also true.

General 2: What do you suppose we do?

Shadow: I can't say for sure.

Cloud: We must be cautious with every move that we make if we're going to go after Ghostly.

General 4: But still...

Zack: I have an idea.

Cloud: What is it?

Zack: Ever since the latest war we've had, new armies have joined our side. So maybe we can get one of the to help us out on this.

Shadow: Good choice, we have the Elemental Empire, Overworld monsters and Netherworld monsters. Who shall we go for?

Cloud: I think that the Elementals would be a wiser option. They also live in our home, so they should know most of the way around.

General 2: Why can't we get all the four armies into this?

Zack: We don't want to risk anymore innocent lives that we are already.

Shadow: And plus, they're also planning on taking out Herobrine and his army.

General 2: I understand.

Zack: Then it's time. Come, we have to move quickly.

Well hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I'll try my best to make the next one longer. :)