Chapter 3: The PC

The party lasted for the whole morning as there were food, games, songs, and all sorts of entertainment that was prepared for this. After all was done, Mayor Goodway suggested that everyone goes back to their homes to rest and their normal routines. The pups went to do their own things while Ryder went to his room to grab his hat. After entering his room, he picked up his hat and was just about to leave when he noticed something on the table, his PC.

Ryder: *sighs* The war may be over, but this thing is still here.

Ryder knew that the whole thing could only be over if the PC was destroyed, but Ryder already knew that fire couldn't destroy it as while in the battle with the elementals was going on, a fire elemental shot a fireball at Ryder, but he used his PC as a shield. After checking it, he realized that there was no damage done.

Ryder: If fire doesn't work, then what will?

Then someone knocked his door.

Ryder: Who is it?

Chase: Ryder! Come on, the match is about to start!

Ryder: Huh? Oh yea, I'll be right there!

Chase: Great!

Ryder then went off to join the pups who were playing in the soccer match. It was a great one with the pups scoring 5-3 against Foggy Bottom, this time however Mayor Humdinger wasn't as mad like last time.

Mayor Humdinger: Not bad, your pups did get better at this.

Ryder: Thanks.

The game continued on for another round until evening. When after they returned back to their homes, Ryder decided to stay up a little longer while the rest of the pups fell asleep the instant they hit their beds.

Ryder: I hope everything will be fine.

There is a reason why this chapter is a short one. Make a guess.