Chapter 6: Return To The Order

Skye jolted awake when she somewhat died. She was relieved when she found herself still in her pup-house, she was trying to understand what the dream meant, but all came up blank... except that dark figure. Skye then remembered that while she was at the Order, Chase also had a nightmare that contained the same description as the one Skye saw.

Skye: That's impossible. Can it be that a same figure from one dream can come into the other.

Skye knew for one that this was not normal. In fact, none of this was normal. Minecraft coming into real life, the Order vs the Chaos, and even new places entering their home. She also knew that having these nightmares were also new. Adventure Bay had been a peaceful place until now.

Skye missed the old days where none of this even existed, and where she could always have time to spend with her pup friends.

Skye: *sighs* I wish that this would come to an end soon...

Chase actually heard her and was quietly listening until he couldn't wait anymore.

Chase: Me too Skye.

Skye turned around to find Chase there. She was happy to see him there but also more cautious ever since the dream.

Skye: When will things go back to normal?

Chase: I don't know Skye... I really don't.

Skye: Do you know of anyone that might be willing to help?

Chase: Hmm... I got It!

Skye: What did you get?

Chase: The Order. They helped us before, maybe they'll help us again.

Skye: Great idea!

Ryder: And also, very much needed.

Chase: Ryder? You were watching us?

Ryder: I saw you both talking and decided to come over. Then I heard your suggestion.

Skye: I guess that's the only possible solution that seems to be the best at this point of time.

Ryder: Then let's go. We have a problem we have to fix.

Chase: A problem?

Ryder: A ghost attacked Captain Turbot on the beach last night.

Skye: Is he, all right?

Ryder: He's fine, but I don't think that we can risk staying here.

Chase: I agree, this problem must be dealt with as soon as possible.

Ryder: Then let's get it done.

As the group moved towards the Lookout, they took a moment to refreshtheir minds to hopefully calm themselves down for the next adventure. As thePaw Patrol set off after packing, they waved goodbye to their friends beforeheading towards their destination, the Order's base.

So let me know if the story is progressing good down in the comments below. :)