"Does his name rhyme with Barry?"

Haley talked to Paddy, he told her about the video games he likes, what he likes in school, what he doesn't like in school, what he does for fun. Haley knew she would grow very fond of Paddy soon. The kid was completely adorable.

Nikki and Dom came and sat on the table, and soon all of them starting putting food in their plates. Haley cut through the chicken and took a bite, she smiled and said,

"Now I see where you get your badass cooking skills from, Sammy." Sam put his hand on his heart and bowed and they all laughed.

"So Haley, what do your parents do?" Dom asked. Her eyes shifted to Harry's across the table.

"My father is a buisiness man and my mother passed away when I was very little." She said.

"Oh we're very sorry to hear that. I'm sure your mother would be very proud of you." Nikki said,

"I know I am, you've managed to stay sane with these four in one place for months." Dom said and she laughed.

"Did you know that Haley lives alone and works for herself and her brother?" Sam said.

"Why? Isn't your father Raymond Grace?" Dom asked. Haley shifted back in her seat and closed her eyes.

"HE'S YOUR FATHER?!" All four of them said in unison.

"Raymond Grace. Top business man of England. Owner of Raymond industries. Yup. That's him." She said.

"Then why does she live–" Nikki got cut off by Tom,

"More potatoes Mum?" He said giving his mother a look, Haley smiled at him weakly.

The next hour flew by with them talking about spiderman and the press tour and all the projects Tom had in the future. Haley and Sam offered to do the dishes, while Tom took his parents upstairs possibly to explain Haley's family issue.

"So Hales, when are we gonna get to meet Freddie?" Sam asked.

"Oh you can come whenever you want to Sammy. Just give me a call so I can clean up because fifteen year old boys can be pretty messy." She said as Sam chuckled, letting the warm water run through her hands.

"Tomorrow night then." Sam smirked, he thought this would be a good way to find out if his twin hadn't chickened out.

"Oh um tomorrow.. haha tomorrow I'm kinda busy." She said, running her hand through her hair.

Sam smiled, finally, he thought. "Why what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Well I kinda have a date." Haley said, turning to put the dishes in the dryer.

"Oh I see, with who? Does his name rhyme with Barry?" Sam laughed she was as red as a tomato now, Haley lightly punched him.

It was getting late, Harrison offered to drop Haley off on his way home. Haley hugged all the boys and Dom. As she thanked Nikki for the lovely dinner, she took Haley by the arms and said,

"Of course, it was not problem. Tom told me about your father, it must be hard no one should have to go through the things you have, just know that you and your brother can come to us anytime. You've been looking after my boys for a few months now, let me return the favor. Okay dear? You have a family here too now." Her sweet words made Haley's heart melt and eyes water up. She wiped her tears and hugged her again, "Thankyou." was all she could say, she hugged her again.