"This isn't you."

Haley stared at him, just typing on his phone, eyes glued to that thing. She pursed her lips, rolled her eyes. This attitude has got to stop. This behaviour wasn't okay and she had, had it with him. Something was definitely up with him and Haley intended to find out what.

"Um Hales? You okay? You look like you're about to murder someone." Tom asked.

"Hmm." She said, not taking her eyes off of Harrison who was now laughing at something on his phone. How could he be okay? Did their friendship mean nothing to him?

Harry walked into the house, loosening his tie, Haley smiled and said,

"Hey-" Haley smiled at him, as he went directly to his room. Haley took one look at Tom who shrugged, her smiled dropped, she got up and followed him into his room.

"Trouble in paradise." Harrison said, watching the whole thing go down.

Harry sat on the bed, holding his head, Carly had followed him to Montreal, he didn't understand what he would tell Haley every time she made a pass at him, he wanted to explain everything but what if it was too much, what if Haley would run away? How long till it was too late to tell her? Was it already too late?

The door opened, Haley walked. She sat next to him, holding his shoulders, Harry still had his hands in his hair, head down.

"What's wrong, love?"

"Hales, how much is too much?"

"Huh?"

"Why haven't you run away yet?"

"You're not making any sense, Harry."

Harry turned towards her, looked into her kind brown eyes, "It's work. I'm just a little anxious."

"It's more than that, you forget I know you very well."

"It's nothing." He said, moving away from her grip.

"Oh .. okay, maybe I can make you something to help you and then we can talk about what's really wrong, I found this really good recipe for--"

"When will you get it? I don't need your help. Stop trying to play the wife. Don't you have anything better to do. Just leave me be." He said in a loud voice. She moved away from him a little, taken aback by his sudden outburst. Confusion, shock and hurt filled her face.

"Haley I'm--"

"You're right, I'll leave you alone. Probably have nothing better to do." She said, slamming the door behind her. Harry sighed falling back in his bed.

Haley had a busy day, She went to the airport to get Zach, Freddie and Kat, helped them get settled in. In the evening, all of them sat in the living room, watching the television. Freddie was asleep in his room, Kat and Zach were fully ready for their date, for which everyone was supposed to be ready by now for, Zach sat with Kat on his lap, playing with her hair. Sam and Tom were watching a movie, Harrison was on his phone, Harry and Haley were sitting on the opposite ends of the room. Harry looked at his phone, Carly was calling him, he could ignore it, he let it ring once, and she called again, what if it's something important besides, Haley wasn't gonna speak to him anytime soon after the things he had said to her, he might as well just find out what she wants. He got up and answered his phone a left the room. Haley twirled her hair between her fingers. Kat and Zach sat joined the awkward silence that had taken the over holland-osterfield-grace house. Harry walked back in and plopped himself on the couch. Haley smacked hand on the arms of the sofa.