wedding cake and cigarettes

Liked by samholland1999, hazosterfield and 574,807 others

haleygrace_ bridesmaid check ❤

Wedding music filled the hall, as the seats filled up with people. At the end of the aisle, stood a nervous Zach, and his three best men, Jake Fairman, Landon Jensen and Gavin Jones. The aisle was lined with flowers, covered by green grass, the view behind the chapel they stood under was a beautiful lake, white roses around. It looked straight out of a fairytale. Haley sat fixing the flowers in her best friend's hair. Kat looked more beautiful than ever, she stared at Haley from the reflection of the mirror they were both facing.

"I love you, Hales. Thank you for standing by me every time. You deserve so much love and happiness, I hope you realise that someday." Kat said, softly.

Haley sighed and looked back at her best friend, "I love you, Katerina Daniels. You are the most beautiful bride. And I have all the love I need here." She replied hugging her from the back. Freddie emerged from the tent curtain and said,

"It's time." Kat got up, straightened her dress, Haley smiled at her and hugged her as she grabbed her flower bouquet and made her way to the end of the aisle.

Harry turned as Haley walked down the aisle, in her black puffy dress. Oh how he had imagined her going down the aisle in white and him being at the end of it, she let down her voluminous curls, they complimented her dress. She made his jaw drop even after all this time, he felt as if something broke inside of him as he saw her walk past him, eyes ahead.

Haley walked down the aisle, she felt all eyes on her, gripping her white roses in her sweaty palms. She kept her smile, her cheek twitched a little as she looked at the crowd and saw Tom, next to Sam next to which was Harry. Harry. Her Harry. Of course he was without a tie, he should've gotten Carly to tie it for him, she randomly thought to herself, that thought made her look away. At the end of the large rectangular carpet that lined the aisle, stood Zach as straight as a pole, she winked at him as he smiled back. Everyone rose from their seats and looked back as Kat came, arm in arm with her father. Harry turned to look at Haley, gave her a hurtful look, Haley looked back at him as her smiled dropped, she felt something break inside her, her eyes moved from the holland brothers to Harrison, who was smiling at Kat, he looked back at Haley and smiled, Haley's heart felt lighter as she smiled back at him.

The ceremony was beautiful, the whole time Harry didn't take his eyes off of Haley. At the end they all made their way to the reception which was back in the loft that Zach owned. Haley rode with Nate and her brother. Harrison went with Tom and the others. The whole ride Harry looked distracted, trying to make out what Sam was saying to him and ending up ignoring him. Haley got out of the car and fixed her dress in the dressing room as Kat twirled in happiness she was married now. It was time for the first dance, as Harrison emerged from the back of Haley's left shoulder, his warm coat brushed against her bare arm,