"I like you."

Haley woke up to butterflies in her stomach, finally this could be the chance to get some closure from Harry, she thought. She shifted in her sheets, yawned as she heard a soft knock on the door. She moaned and said, "Come in."

"Didn't mean to wake you up, darling, but you and me, we have to get to the house bright and early today." Harry said. She turned towards him and smiled, with one eye open. Something about the way his voice sounded so happy and how he called her darling made Haley's heart skip a beat, normally she would've stayed in bed, smiling and day dreaming the whole day, but she had to get ready.

"I'll be ready in five." She said and got up, brushed her teeth and frantically dove through her suitcase, realising she had no idea how casual it was going to be or was it going to be fancy, she just wanted everything to be perfect. I always wear black, today I want it to be special. She pulled out a white shirt, with little yellow lemons on it, she twisted it into a crop top and a white skirt, made a ponytail leaving a few strands of hair hanging out, applied some make up and went out, not getting ready in five. Harry wasn't in the living room, confused she looked around when suddenly, her phone buzzed as it was a text from Harry.

The driver has the address. Had to go early. A note is tapped to the front door explaining where I'll be. Can't wait to see you x

Puzzled, she placed her phone back into her pocket. The car ride to the house, was just a ride of anxiety a million questions rushed through her head, her stomach growled as she had skipped breakfast, the nervousness had prevented her from eating. After what seemed like a century she had finally arrived. She took a deep breath and walked out.

The house was beautiful, it was big but not too big just the right amount, the glass doors and windows complimented the house's offwhite exterior, along the garden were a bunch of trees each more beautiful than the other. She walked upto the front door, pulled off the note tapped to it and followed Harry's instructions as stated in the note. The house was furnished as she walked through the rooms, she could picture herself and the boys living here. It was beautiful and cozy she knew Tom would chose the right house for them.

She slid the back door open, she saw the most beautiful backyard ever, she walked towards the trees, it was decorated with fairy lights, a small place next to them for bonfires, beneath the trees was a picnic blanket, which had a basket, pillows and food on it. Harry came from behind her with his camera and took a picture. Usually it would scare her but she had grown used to Harry's spontaneity when it came to photography.

• instagram •

Liked by samholland1999 and 21,378 others

harryhollandphotography 🌻