"Admiring his view."

“Montreal is so beautiful.” Haley said, looking out from the window of their hotel room.

“Wait till you see the house Tom is renting for us, it'll knock you off your feet.” Harrison replied, enjoying his view of Haley, her deep brunette hair seemed to glisten in the light sun rays, the gleam in her eyes as she looked out the window, the look of pure happiness on her face. Harrison rested his hand on his head, completely staring at her.

“Where is Tom?” She asked, when she really wanted to ask about Harry.

“Oh he's at the house, apparently Harry wants to see something there.”
He replied.

“Oh really? What does he want to see?” She asked, cautiously trying not to sound too curious.

“Oh who knows, I don't know what goes through that guy's head half of the time.” Harrison replied, sighing still looking at her.

You and me, Haz. You. And. Me, Haley thought.

Sam walked into the room, looked at Haley and Harrison, sitting on the couch for a moment and plopped next to them. “What's up, guys?” Harrison jumped a little, shaking his head.

“Just admiring the view.” Harrison said.

“Clearly.” Sam replied, with a hint of sarcasm, a smirk covering his face. Harrison cleared his throat.

“Well, I'm gonna take a shower kids. See you later.” He announced, he got up and went to his room.

“Damn Hales, what are you doing?” Sam asked with a laugh.

“Admiring the view, Sam. What–”

“I mean, what are you doing to them?” He laughed again.

“What do you mean, Sam?” Haley replied, confused by his words.

“Oh come on, Hales. Harrison was totally staring at you ‘admiring his view’.” He said, making the commas in the air.

“You're insane, Sammy. Harrison and I are just friends.”

“Besides, you're dating my brother right?”

“Shit I told Tom not tell you.” Haley joked.

“Hales, I'm serious.”

“I swear, Sammy I don't know, we left things weirdly. I don't know where I stand in his life right now. I'm just going with the flow, see where life takes us, besides, he met his ex-girlfriend I mean, the girl he was in love with that's gotta be hard for him.”

“I wish she didn't show up, as much as Harry loved her, I kind of always disliked her, she was secretive and always chose that dickhead over Harry. When she showed up in that bar in China you should've seen Harry's face it was like he had seen a ghost. He got pretty confused after that meeting I remember he procrastinated for days, it was all awkward though, their meeting.” He told her, Haley looked to the ground, processing all the thoughts that rushed through her mind.

“Don't worry I'm rooting for you, Hales. Trust me, there's something in the way that he looks at you, call it a twin thing but I know.” Sam said, putting a hand on her shoulder, as she smiled.