The Unwanted High School Reunion.

"Order up! Two hamburgers with a side of fries, ketchup on the side and two cheese slices at table 4 please." Haley shouted back at the counter. Her hair was shorter, to her shoulders, little streaks of golden in her brunette hair now, the light curls that identified her were still there. The cafe was crowded today, December, the time around Christmas was somehow the busiest. "Is that all sir? Alright, please take a seat at the table I'll be there with your order in a minute." She answered a customer, took a plate, placed two scones on it, grabbed the coffee kettle and a mug and walked upto the man and poured him some coffee, placed the plate on the table as he smiled at her. The whole day was busy, she barely had any time to think about the breakup that had happened 4 months ago,

"PAY CHECKS MY CHILDREN." Her boss, Josh shouted from the back in the kitchen, as Haley closed up, made her way to the kitchen as her tall, slightly muscular boss was handing out checks.

"To my employee of the month, this place wouldn't stand without the extra shifts you've taken these past few months." He handed her an envelope, she smiled,

"Josh I wanted to talk to you about the days I need off."

"I name you employee of the month and you're already here taking days off." He paused and sighed, "What can I do for you, Haley?"

"As you already know my brother's getting married in Germany."

"Ah the German wedding yes, I believe you have mentioned it a couple of times."

"So I need-"

"Twice. You've only mentioned it twice. I must have really good memory if I remember that wow." He said, getting lost in his thoughts.

"Josh!"

"Oh sorry, you were saying." He replied, shaking his head as if snapping out of it.

"Two days I need off to attend the wedding, I've already talked to Dean, he's taking my shifts for me, it's all under control you just need to tell me 'yes' so is it a yes?"

"Of course, have fun but I want you back in two days and I want you to take more night shifts to cover your time okay?"

"Done. Thank you Josh." She said, clapping her hands, smiling, as he patted her on the back. In all honesty, she didn't wanna go to the wedding but she was happy she would get some time off work to spend with Freddie. Her phone rung once, it was Harrison sending her videos of cute puppies, she replied, with "missing you and monty :(" and locked her phone, she grabbed her keys and made her way home, stopping by the CD store and for some take out.

Finally, on arriving home, she could hear muffled arguing, she smiled and walked in,

"Oh good Haley you're here, please tell him Arsenal is the better club and not Chelsea." Freddie said, crossing his arms as both him and Nathan, looked at her, anxiously waiting for her answer.

"Personally, I'm Manchester City all the way." She said, as Freddie rolled his eyes and Nathan threw his hands up in defeat she laughed.

"You suck!" Freddie said.

"I thought I told you to do the dishes."

"Uh ... oh um I had .. homework." Freddie replied, sheepishly.

"Oh sure, well you're doing the dishes for tonight as well, since you're done with your homework now." She said.