"Too soon, man. Too soon."

Harrison grabbed the first ice pack he could find while Haley hid in his house. He quickly handed it to her as she held it up to her lip and flinched.

"Tell me again how a person hit you with a rock." Harrison laughed, as Haley rolled her eyes.

"You guys have some devoted fans, like word gets out like fire like in an old town in those cowboy old west movies ow!" Harrison laughed as she shoved him, holding her lip.

"So let me get this straight someone followed you and Sam to your apartment and threw rocks on your window because you wouldn't come outside."

Haley flinched again, "Ow. Well they think I'm cheating on you with Sam, also they said, they meant to hit my window not me and they left me a basket of muffins and an apology card so it's chill, I think it was a reporter."

"I'd hit you with a rock too, wouldn't get you muffins though." Haley threw a pillow at him as Harrison burst into laughter. "Ugh" Haley's phone rang it was Sam, telling her to come over since he wanted to talk,

Haley
Why don't you come over? You know my "situation"

Sammy
Just come over, he isn't home. I MISS you and us hanging out come on plz.

Haley
Fine I'll be there soon.

Sammy
Great. Bring food.

Haley locked her phone, "Whatever you're dropping me off to the Hollands'." She said to Harrison, placing her phone in her pocket.

"Whatever you say, former girlfriend."

"Dude you want a punch, cause my fist is way too lonely here."

Harrison laughed again and grabbed his keys and they both walked to the driveway, Haley tried to steal the keys from Harrison so she could drive but he wouldn't let her. "Stop by Kevin's I need to get food."

Harrison nodded, the faint volume of the radio covered their silence, "So are you going to see Harry?"

"Why would I go see Harry?"

"I don't know, it's you two. You're bound to get back together someday." He said, Haley paused and looked at the road, thinking of how much she loved Kingston and how she had always wanted to move to Brighton, away from all this and Harry, maybe they would get back together one of these days.

"Maybe. Not now." She paused, "I'm going to see Sam."

Harrison faked gasped, almost scaring her, "How dare you? You're going to see the other man." He clicked his tongue, "Tsk tsk tsk." Shaking his head, "I want to break up and now!" He said before laughing.

"Haaarriisonnn stop." She cried.

The entire ride he continued to tease her, they stopped by the diner, She ordered fries and cheeseburgers for them, a soda for her, a strawberry milk shake for Sam and chocolate milk shake to go for Harrison. He dropped her off at the Hollands', She offered for him to come in but he said he had to take his sister out, since she hadn't been out much since her breakup with Nate.