Guns and Sandwiches

It had been a week since the breakdown she had, had at Sam's. Haley sat on her desk, notepad in front, scribbling down doodles of houses she wished to live in, she was supposed to be making saving plans for Freddie and his college and their plans to move to Brighton, her phone rung, it was Jason probably calling to apologize for the 9 millionth time, she let it go to voicemail, she had decided she never wanted to see him. It was her day off but she had to the take the night shift, she thought about Brighton, moving there would be nice, away from all the noise she felt in Kingston, but it wasn't about her. Her top priority was Freddie now, he would have to leave his friends, start over, Nathan wouldn't be there, the closest Freddie had ever came to a real family, the Hollands would not be in Kingston, Haley sighed and tore the page from the pad, crumbled the paper and threw it in the bin, made an airplane of one and watched it land in her room. She called Kat's house, it went to voice mail.

"Hi this is Kat, and Zach, we're off probably doing something boring like grocery shopping, we'll get back to you soon if you're important, leave a message after the beep."

Haley rolled her eyes, threw her phone away, immediately got up as it vibrated ting! It was Harrison asking her to hang out, "Oh thank God." She was whispered she was bored out of her mind. She grabbed her coat and left the key in flower pot they kept near the door. She walked to the coffee shop, hugging her coat over her, shielding herself from the cold. Suddenly she felt weird, she turned around, she saw nothing, her stomach filled with a sinking feeling, she felt scared she started walking faster, she felt as if someone was following her. I'm probably being paranoid for no reason, she thought trying to reassure herself. She started to jog slowly and suddenly went into a sprint until she bumped into Harrison.

"HALEY!" He said, jumping his phone. "I could've dropped my croissant." He said, referencing the vine, they both loved.

"I believe you mean quackson." She joked back. They both laughed.

"Ah good times." He said, as he opened the door for her, "After you." Haley smiled at him, before scanning the outside with a nervous look.

Her phone buzzed, she didn't look at it right away, she just wanted to enjoy this time with Haz.

"So what you been upto Haz?" She said.

"We met two days ago, Hales. I don't know what kind of answer you expect." He said, Haley rolled her eyes at him, as a waiter greeted them and she ordered for the both of them. "I got a few auditions, I might have to go to Milan for a fashion show."

"NO?! stop. Haz that's great." She said, lightly punching him on the arm, "But what will I do without you around?" She said, pouting.

"I could take you with me." He said, as Haley laughed, shook her head and sipped her coffee, "I'm serious, Hales. Think about it we'd have so much fun."

Haley laughed and smiled at him, "Well Italian boys are hot. I mean Giovanni in skam italia. Whew." She said, fanning over herself with her hand.

"Haley." Harrison said.

"Haz, you know if I could I would." She said, her smile dropping a little.

"You can do whatever you want. You're an independent woman. Hell, you work for yourself and Freddie. Now that is badass." He said, Haley laughed.