Nights on the Roof.

The night went amazing. Haley was starting to get used to the crowd. Some people even asked to take picture with her today. She didn't really interact with Sam a lot, but the night ended with a few drinks and later passing out on the couch.

The bright sun rays hit her eyes, struggling to open them, she opened her eyes, Harry was sleeping next to her on the other couch, messy curls, flannel shirt, smelled like alcohol, next to him was Harrison, who was sleeping like baby, wrapped up in a blanket. She got up and made her way to her room, to her surprise there was already someone there, she lightly jumped back as she saw the figure,

"Oh good God!" She exclaimed.

The figure in white revealed to be Sam Holland, "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just looking for a charger for my phone." He replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh no that's alright. Top drawer." Haley said and yawned, went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"So Sam? What would you like for breakfast?" Haley asked, helping Sam who was know making the bed.

"I should be asking you that." He said, Haley raised her eyebrows, "That's the thing dude, I cook." He said, fluffing the pillow.

"Where were you the past 6 months?" Haley smiled and Sam laughed.

Haley watched as Sam worked on a fancy breakfast. The boy cooked like a professional not making a mess at all, no instant stuff. He flipped the vegetables in the pan,

"Harry told me a lot about you." He said, spontaneously.

"Really? Harry talks .. about me?" Haley thought, I mean they'd had their fair share of special moments but it was difficult to understand with Harry. Some days he would be the nicest and others, he'd just ignore her all day.

"Oh, he talks about you, alright. And a lot at that. Just don't tell him I told you. He'll bite my head off. Oh look, its ready." He said.

"What did he say about me?" Haley asked, not paying attention to the breakfast, Sam turned after putting the rest of the food in the microwave, raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I'm just curious." Haley quickly said.

Sam smiled and raised his eyebrow, "Well he says you steal his caps. Honestly, I have never seen any being successful with that, even if they were he'd never let them keep it. And I'm hearing you have two of them." He ran a hand through his hair, ate some bacon.

Haley laughed and ate the food. It was heavenly,

"Sam, this is really good." Haley said.

"Thank you." Sam said and took a bow.

"Good morning." Harrison walked into the room, curls covering his forehead, glasses on.

"Hey."

"Mornin'."

Harrison looked at the table and a big smile spread across his face, "Oh yes, Sam's cooking. Finally, something other than -" Haley cut him off and pointed her butter knife at Harrison,

"Finish that sentence, Osterfield, I dare ya." Sam laughed.

Haley called Freddie and talked to him for a while then, Harrison and Haley went for a run, both Tom and Harry were still asleep, Sam said he'd stay back and wake them up.