"All of you had clearly chosen sides."

Haley stood there, scribbling stuff on her notepad. As she smiled at a customer, she stuck the pencil behind her ear, lose curls fell out of her pony tail, she walked behind the counter.

"A coffee to go please." A familiar voice said, Haley glanced at the sight in front of her, and got back to her notepad.

"You work here." She said.

"Yes but I also own the counter you're standing behind." He smiled, "Get in here."

"Nate." Haley said, placing the pad and pencil on the counter, as she hugged him with a smile.

"You seem to be doing better, Haley."

"Well, I'm hanging in there. Promoted and better pay I should be happier." She said, her smile dropping slightly.

"Hey, it's going to be okay." He smiled at her, She smiled back weakly, "So two sandwiches for me and the kid, a latte for me and milkshake for Freddie."

"Extra cream, got it." She said as she got back to work.

Nate sat in front of Freddie, "How's summer vacation going, Freds? Going to do something productive?"

Freddie locked his phone and set it aside, "Why don't you date my sister?"

"What?" Nate asked, confused by this spontaneous question.

"Come on, Nate, You're good with her, you're cool, funny, you obviously have a better build than Harry. You and I get along more and that's the first time she has really smiled since she got back from Canada."

"Okay woah, slow down. Look I adore your sister, I do, but I don't see her that way, she's one of my closest friends. There's nothing but friendship there, sorry kiddo." He said.

Freddie sighed in disappointment, "I just want her to be happy again."

"You know I know someone who already makes her very happy."

"Who?" Freddie jumped to ask.

"You. Dumb boy." He said and moved back, removing his arms from the table as Haley arrived with a tray full of food.

"One grilled cheese, a chicken sandwich, a bacon wrap, two fries, one latte two sugars, and one strawberry milkshake extra cream." She placed the food on the table.

"Thanks Hales. Love you." with the support of the table Freddie got up and kissed his sister's cheek. She smiled at him, confused, ruffled his hair and went back to the counter. Lacey the waitress walked to her with more orders.

The door bell rung, Haley counted bills and placed them in the cash register, tugging her curls behind her ear, mouthing the numbers as she counted. Harrison looked at her, she looked plain no make up but oh so beautiful. He straightened himself a little and walked up to the counter, as Haley turned around and placed the receipts on the pins,

"I need a blt and a diet coke." Haley walked towards another counter on her back and shouted.

"2 minutes!" A voice from what Harrison figured was the kitchen shouted back. Haley didn't turn back she stood there, counting the orders as she hung them on the counter top.