"Can't tie a tie?"

Harry woke up to the sound of laughter, he brushed his teeth, put on a hoodie and went out to see what was going on. It was like a closet had exploded, and there she was, Haley in the middle of all of it holding her phone,

“Kat tonight's a big thing I can't just wear a shirt and go it's a big deal. Lots of people are gonna be there, the guys are wearing suits.” She let out a groan and turned around. “Shit, Harry I didn't see you there .. uh hi.” Harry opened his mouth to say something when he heard through the phone, “Oh is Harry the cute one?” Haley smiled sheepishly and turned her phone around, revealing a blond girl, “Harry. Kat. Kat. Harry.” she blushed. He smiled and said,
“Hello.” to which Kat replied, “Hi.”
“I have some stuff to do before the premiere tonight, I'll see you later?” He said.

“Yeah, let me know if you need help with anything.” Haley replied, Harry saluted and left the room, not quick enough as he heard, “You didn't say he was this cute.”

“Kat I can't just date everyone I see, okay? And yeah he is kinda cute. Not the point please help me find something.”  Harry smiled and walked away.

Haley was losing her mind, she had nothing to wear, Kat was no help, Tom and Harrison were making fun of her for freaking out so much Harry hadn't left the room since morning. Haley threw a pillow at him as Harrison laughed.

“Tell you what why don't we go buy something? I mean there's still time.” Tom said still laughing.

“I don't like shopping, it takes so long and its boring. I just get my stuff online.” Haley said crossing her arms.

“Well, you have no choice besides I reckon the boys and I need a few new clothes too.” He said. Haley looked at him and said, “Fine! Let's go.”

They sat in the car, when Harry quickly ran up and got his camera,

“Do you have to take that thing everywhere with you?” Harrison teased Harry.

Harry turned to Tom and pointed towards Harrison, “Do you have take that thing everywhere with you?” They laughed as Harrison lightly shoved him.

At the mall, Haley was busy shopping, Tom and Harrison had found some fans, while Harry had made it his mission to not let Haley get a dress peacefully. He was either taking pictures of her or not giving her his opinions. She groaned at him and curling her hands into fists knowing she couldn't hit him she took off his hat and wore it.

• instagram

Liked by tomholland2013, hazosterfield and 12,504 others

haleygrace_    stealer of hats 📷/@harryholland64