"You're what's wrong with me."

The next month flew by, Harry and Haley got closer, while Harrison and Haley got more distant. It was their six month anniversary. Harry was excited. Haley was ecstatic. They both made it to six months, it was their last few weeks in Montreal. The movie was wrapping up, and everyone felt bittersweet. Haley wanted to go home, but she already felt at home with Harry. After work, she got home, Harry had left early for work before she woke up and would already be home by now, he wanted to be early to greet her today. She stopped by the store to grab something for him, she looked around nothing was good enough, she wanted her wonderful boyfriend to have something very nice. She picked out two ties, a maroon and a grey one, a pack of his favourite chocolate bars, some new film for his camera, a frame with a picture of them together. Later she stopped by at Victoria's secret for some lingerie. She smiled as she went inside the house. She quickly ran into Sam's room and hid the things. Her phone buzzed she pulled it out her back pocket.

Sam: Urgent: Check this link I'm sending you now.

She opened the article Sam sent her, tugging her hair behind her ear, she read. Our favourite Spiderman's batman seems to have found himself a batwoman. A source tells us he has been reportedly spotted, locking lips with a brunette outside mount royal park. The pair has been seen together on multiple occasions. Could it be that our plain English girl, Haley Grace, known for her Instagram fame by travelling with Spiderman and his squad, has made her way into our blue-eyed osterfield's heart. Read below for more info.

"What the fuck." Haley said. She looked up from her phone. She had to find Harry and do damage control fast. She ran outside and ran into Sam,

"Oh Sammy, thank God, where's Harry have you seen him?"

"No he went out to look for Harrison who went out for a walk." He said.

"Oh no, do you think he seriously believes any of this." She sighed as her phone started to buzz. Her Twitter was blowing up. Some tweets were nice and how people had shipped them while the others were calling her a "money greedy, social climbing whore." She felt hurt by the words, but she didn't have time to be sad, She just had to find her boyfriend.

"Well let's just say I'm the smarter twin. Go find him."

She ran out, throwing the keys on the counter. Flying past Tom who said,

"Hey-" but was cut off my Haley rushing out of the house. She ran street across the street, her sweater swung below exposing her shoulder, cold wind pierced across her face as she gasped for breath, I should really start running again, she gasped, leaning against the pole. That's it, running, Harrison's in the park where they always used to run. She ran as fast as she could, in the park entrance she saw two people near the tree, she'd recognize those curls anywhere. With her hair blown away, mascara under her eyes, oversized sweater swung over her shoulder and trainers she ran towards the tree. This is not how she pictured their anniversary to go.

"HARRY!" She yelled. "I" breath "can" breath "explain." Breath "Wow I'm out of shape." She finished, placing her hand, on the tree trunk.

"Tell him Haley, what I've been trying to tell him for the past five minutes." Harrison said.

"Five minutes? I've been out for 30. Where were you?" Haley said, still breathing heavily.