What are we doing?

Haley woke up to a sight of messy red curls to her right. She turned and smiled, stroked the curls with her fingers,

"Hey." She said as brown eyes, struggled to open. Harry yawned and blinked the sleep away, he smiled, as a gorgeous brunette, moved her fingers from his hair to his cheek and tickled it lightly.

"Hi, gorgeous."

"It's 11 am, you have the meeting with Ben, love. You need to get up, have breakfast and get dressed."

"Mmmhm, can we stay in bed instead?" He said, tucking the hair from in front of her eyes to behind her ears.

"I'd love nothing more." She leaned in and kissed him.

Harry smiled and his head fell back as he smiled, "Been three months and im not still not over how good this feels."

Haley laughed, "Now get up, you have a meeting."

"I thought we were staying in bed all day." He pouted.

"This could be big for your photography, I mean someone wants you to shoot their headshots and in a location as beautiful as Montreal, how could you not be so inspired to not just rush over there right now?"

Harry sighed, "Because I'd rather spend all day doing this with you." He said as he pulled Haley from the waist on top of him and snuggled his nose into her neck as she laughed. Tucking her hair, once again, behind her ear, he pulled her into a kiss, which soon ended in a make out.

Harry went into the shower as Haley brushed her hair, she wore Harry's plain blue denim shorts, and his navy blue sweatshirt over, she pulled the oversized sweatshirt towards her nose, she loved that it still smelled like Harry and how she could wear it openly in the house. She walked down the stairs, saw Sam on the couch on his phone.

"Mornin', you just missed breakfast, want me to whip something up real quick?"

"That's alright, I've got it. Haz?" She asked.

"Run, should be back by now." Sam said and went back to his phone.

Harry jogged down the stairs, a smile on his face, his hair bouncing on every step.

"Good morning, Sammy." Harry said, cheerfully, ruffling his twin's hair. Sam smiled, he hadn't seen Harry this happy since Tom had gotten him a job on Spiderman.

Harry made his way into the kitchen, saw his beautiful girlfriend, spreading nutella on some waffles, he walked towards her, dipped his finger into nutella, before he could eat it, Haley crashed her lips onto his eyes, he cupped her face, smudging the nutella on her cheek.

"Guys come on, atleast don't make out in kitchen." Tom said, opening the fridge grabbing a bottle of water. Harry kissed Haley's cheek, took a waffle and walked out of the kicthen.

"Want breakfast, Tommy?" She asked.

"Already ate some, love." He said as he left.

"You two are kinda cute." Haley smiled and opened her mouth to speak, "If Harry asks you two are gross." Tom said nodding as he smirked.

Haley got back to her waffles, opening a cabinet for a plate, as she turned, she heard heaving breathing, she turned to a shirtless, sweaty, panting Harrison, as he gulped a whole glass of water and let out a large breath, she stood there, zoned out. Harrison took a deep breath,