Chapter 3

Chapter 3

            I woke up to the bright New Jersey sun beaming through my window. I made my decision. I can't be best friends or get involved with the twins. As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't. My brother finally has loyal friends and I don't want to be that weird fan girl twin sister. If I was going to get to know anyone it would be Cameron. Suddenly there was a knock on my door.

            "Hey sis, I made pancakes if you want to come downstairs." James told me.

            "Thanks, I will be down in a second," I told him.

            I walked downstairs to see the two people I didn't exactly want to see. Yup, you guessed it Ethan and Grayson. They both turned to me and said good morning and I just smiled at them. I couldn't be that rude.

            "Hey Tay! Want to come to the beach with us today?" Grayson asked me.

            I wanted to so bad, but I told him no. My brother gave me a weird look and just looked away. Suddenly my phone was ringing. I looked down to see it was Audrey. I walked out of the room, she was just the person I needed to talk to right now.

            Audrey: Hey, what's the address to your house?

            Me: Uhhh 0848 Orchard Drive. Can I ask why?

            Audrey: Oh uh, we are sending you a letter!

            Me: Um okay?

            Audrey: Alright talk to you later! Love you girl! Bye!!

            Wow, why is she acting so weird? I thought to myself. I went back into the kitchen to get my pancakes. I sat by James and Cameron. I just ate my pancakes quietly. They tried making conversation with me, but I didn't say much to them. I finished my breakfast and went up to my room.  Just then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Cameron.

            "Hey!" I said happy to see her.

            "Hey! I was wondering if you were able to hang out today? We could just stay here and have a movie day or something. I just don't want to go with a group of guys to the beach." She said.

            "Of course! Netflix marathon?" I questioned her.

            "Do you watch Riverdale?" I asked her.

            "Are you kidding me? I freaking love that show!" She yelled with excitement.

            "I am on the first episode of season 2," I told her.

            "Seriously? I am on the same episode! Let's go start!" Cam told me as we ran up the stairs with excitement. This is going to be so much fun.

            Right as I turned on the episode I heard the doorbell. That's weird, my parents are at work, who could it be? I thought to myself.

            "I will be right back," I told Cameron.

            "I will just come with you! I am going to get a glass of water," she told me.

            We walked out my door and headed down the stairs. I went and opened the door. Oh my gosh. It was just the person I wanted to see.