Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Taylor's POV

            I woke up in my bed, I started crying thinking about what I was going to do. As much as I didn't want to do this I feel like it was best for me. I looked over at the luggage that Audrey helped me pack last night. I got up and put on some athletic short with a t shirt and Nike tennis shoes. I took a deep breath in and out. I can do this. I wrote a note for Ethan and put it in an envelope for Audrey to put under his door.

Dear Ethan,

            I know this is out of the blue. but I am leaving to go back to college early. I enjoyed getting to know you and Gray so much. Thank you for all the good times we shared. I will never forget any of the memories we made with our sleepover, movie nights or videos. I feel like we have been getting distant lately and I know your YouTube career has been taking off. I am so beyond words happy for you. I don't want to get in your way of the dream career you are pursuing. So, this is goodbye, maybe see you later. Find a girl that makes you happy. I just want you to be happy, it's what you deserve. No matter how much you must search for that one girl I want you to go out and find her. Again, thanks for all the memories.

-Taylor

            I texted Audrey to tell her I was ready to be picked up. She texted me back saying she was on her way. Before I knew it, Audrey was on my door step. I grabbed my stuff and locked the door behind me. I looked over at E and Gray's house and a tear rolled down my cheek. We got in the car and drove to the airport. It was an emotional goodbye for Audrey and me, even though I would see her in a few weeks when school started back up anyway. We said our goodbyes and I headed to my gate with a bunch of emotions running through my body.

            "Flight 211 to Los Angeles is now boarding," the lady called over the speaker.

            That's me. Just then my phone dinged. It was Ethan

            Ethan: Hey! Wanna hang out today? We should go get Taco Bell or something!

            Me: Sorry, I have other plans

            I say in the cool leather seat of the plane and settled in. Before I knew it, the aircraft was ascending into the atmosphere. There's no going back now.