Chapter 18

Chapter 18

            I woke up with me cuddled up tight in Ethan's arms on the couch. I just stayed there a minute thinking about our talk last night. I just hope he will forget what I did and hopefully we can start from where we left off. I still can't believe he was planning a vacation for us. I am so lucky to have him. My thoughts were interrupted when Audrey and Grayson walked into the dorm. They walked over to us and found us snuggled up and couch. They were both teasing me until Ethan woke up.

            "Good morning babe," he said with a groggy morning voice.

            "Morning," I said with a smile.

            "You two are goals," Grayson said.

            "Agreed," Audrey said.   

            Ethan and I just looked at each other and laughed. We got up and stretched. I had an idea, I could take Ethan on a date to iHop to make up for what I did. He loves, and I mean loves pancakes.

            "Hey Ethan," I called.

            "Yeah, Tay," he responded.

            "I wanna take you on a date to iHop," I said with a smile. "My treat. It's the least I could do for you."

            "Well I won't say no to you and pancakes," he said with a chuckle.

            I went to see if Audrey and Gray wanted to come but they were both passed out on the couch. Talk about lazy. I left them a note telling them the plan. Then I got dressed and ready for my day with E. Maybe I could take him exploring around the city. I feel like he would enjoy that. I guess we will see. I am going to make this day about him. I want to make up for what I did seeing how much I hurt him.

            "Are you ready yet Ethan? I yelled to him. "You're taking longer than me."

            "Calm down babe!" He shouted back.

            "I am hungry," I complained.

            "Hold on I'm coming," Ethan said.

            He walked into the room and my breath was taken away. He looked so good. Black skinny jeans, cut off t shirt that said New Jersey on it with vans. Not to mention his hair was styled just right and ugh.

            "Done staring?" He asked.

            "Shut up," I said. "Let's go."

            I grabbed my purse and car keys and walked out the door with E. We were walking down the stairs to head out to my car. Like a gentleman, he held the door open for me and followed as we went to my car. I unlocked it and we both got in. I turned it on along with the radio and we drove off to iHop. We were just enjoying each other's company when iSpy by KYLE came on the radio. This was Ethan and I's song. We always jammed to it when he was having a bad day in the hospital or just at home. I glanced at Ethan and he smirked knowing we were about to get lit. I turned it up and we jammed. It was such a good time, but when don't I have a good time with Ethan?

            "I spy with my little eye, a girlie I can get cuz she doesn't get to many likes," I belted out at the top of my lungs.

            "A girlie and a cutie I can turn into my wife," Ethan sang back, and I just smiled.

            I pulled into iHop and we finished singing along to our song.

            "I don't care that it's not a slow song, but we are walking down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. Dolan one day and that song is going to be playing." Ethan said with a cheesy smile on his face.