Chapter 12

Chapter 12

            I woke up and realized I was on my own with Audrey and James. I should've just stayed with Ethan last night. I got home, and my parents were packing. Then they sat and watched America's Got Talent with us for like twenty minutes and went to bed. Oh well, now I must take care of Ethan with Cam and Gray, so I will be with him all the time.

            I did the normal routine that I always do in the morning. James and Audrey got ready with me and we were about to leave when there was a knock on the door. We opened it to see Cam and Gray.

            "Hey guys!" I greeted them.

            "Hey! We were wondering if we could all just ride together. Assuming you're going to see E," Cameron said.

            "Of course!" I said with a smile and with that we all headed to my Jeep and piled in.

            I started it up and drove to the hospital. When I looked in the rear-view mirror I saw something that made me so happy. Audrey was asleep with her head laying on Grayson's shoulder while his head was laying on top of hers.

            "Cam!" I whisper shouted, "take a picture of them two!"

            She just smiled and took a Snapchat of the adorable cheesy moment the two cuties were having. She posted it on her story and we arrived at the hospital. As much as we didn't want to, we had to wake them two up. After we did we got out of my car and walked into the hospital.

            I was leading our little clan and we reached Ethan's room to see him talking to a doctor. Something must have been going on because he was smiling from ear to ear. He looked out the window to see us all standing there and cheerfully waved us into his room.

            "Guys! I can come home early!" Ethan shouted with excitement.

            "Are you joking?" I asked him with a huge smile.

            "He is not joking miss," the doctor piped in. "His injuries are healing faster than we expected and he is able to go home. No wild crazy videos though. Bed rest. Mr. Ethan is going to have to come see me once a week, so we can track his progress efficiently. Also, physical therapy will be coming at nine o' clock in the morning every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for him. I am assuming since you're his girlfriend you will be taking care of him?"

            "Excuse me what did you say?" I asked the doctor making sure I heard him right.

            "I am assuming from the way he talks about you and looks at you you're his girlfriend," the doctor said to me.

            I looked behind him to catch a glimpse of a smiling Ethan with a blushing face. Now was my time to mess with him seeing as he is in a good mood.

            "Sorry doctor but we're only good friends," I said seeing Ethan looking at me with a frown out of the corner of my eye.

            "Not for long," the doctor mumbled under his breath as he exited the room.

            "So, Taylor, since you're Ethan's girlfriend and you will be taking care of him," Grayson said with a chuckle. "Are you just going to be moving in with us? You, Audrey, James and us all in one house. It would be so much fun!"

            "I am so glad you asked Gray," I said.

            After hearing the good news Grayson went to call his parents to update them and Cameron helped Ethan get ready to leave. I've never seen Ethan so happy. I don't know if it was because I was going to be his nurse for who knows how long or the fact he was able to leave. I'm guessing a little bit of both.