Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I walked into the kitchen to see my parents with Lisa and Sean. I was inhaling and exhaling trying to act cool.

"Hi honey! How are you?" My mom asked me.

"I'm good. Just a little tired from all this traveling," I replied to her.

"Well on a different note, this is Lisa and Sean," she told me with a smile, "Ethan and Grayson's parents."

"Nice to meet you Taylor! We have heard so much about you." Sean told me with a bright smile.

"Nice sweatshirt," Lisa told me with a wink.

I just chuckled with a bright red face. I knew wearing this merch was a bad idea.

"Can I go up stairs to change?" I asked my mom, "I am a little warm."

"Sure, make it quick though." She told me sensing my nervousness around Lisa and Sean. "Make I quick, dinner will be ready by the time you come back down."

"Thank you," I said as I turned around to walk up to my room.

I was walking fast trying to get up to my room before one of the twins spotted me. I didn't want them to see me in their merch. What if they thought I was weird and then distanced themselves from my brother or something. While thinking of all the crazy scenarios I bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I said keeping my head down and walking away.

"Hey, what's wrong?" The person said.

I looked up to see the one and only, Ethan Grant Dolan. He was standing right in front of me. His brunette hair fixed to its usual style, the beautiful eyes. He was wearing the same hoodie as me. Wow, this is just great. I thought to myself.

"Nice hoodie," Ethan told me as he winked at me.

My face turned as red as a tomato and I walked away. I couldn't embarrass myself anymore.

"Hey! Wait are you okay?" Ethan yelled out to me as I walked away.

I just kept walking. I didn't want to ruin Ethan or Grayson's friendships with James. I got up to my room and changed into my Taylor swift reputation shirt. I walked out of my room to only come face to face with Ethan. Great. I thought to myself.

"Excuse me, sorry," I told him trying to avoid any eye contact.

"Did I say something?" Ethan asked me looking a little concerned.

"No, I just don't want to ruin my brother's friendship with you guys." I told him. I guess the least I could do was be honest with my lifetime role model.

After I said what I did Ethan just gave me an "are you for real right now?" look.

"Why would you ruin our friendship you're being ridiculous." He told me with straight eye contact which I was trying to avoid.

"I have been a fan of you guys since Vine. I have always looked up to you and Grayson." I told him, "I don't want to make it weird when you guys come over."

"Why?" Ethan questioned me. "Why would it be weird?"

"I am a huge fan of you guys, not going to lie. I don't know I just don't want you and Gray to think I am some crazy fan." I told Ethan looking down.

"That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. You haven't screamed or cried yet, so I don't think this is going to be a problem." Ethan told me with a cheeky grin. "I think you're kind of cool."