Chapter 29

Taylor's POV

            As I laid in bed I thought about the news they just told us. I was so happy for them. They wanted to go on a second tour for such a long time and it was finally happening. I am not going to lie, it hurts that I won't see Ethan face to face for such a long time. I know I will have Audrey by my side the whole time and we will get through it together. Right as I was about to doze off someone knocked on my door.

            "Taylor, it's me can I come in?" Audrey whispered to me from outside my room.

            "Of course, come on," I responded to her.

            Audrey made her way to me and sat next to me on my bed.

            "What if I lose Grayson? What if he meets someone better?" Audrey said tearing up.

            "Audrey, that will not happen. Grayson cares about you A LOT. I can promise you he would never do that. Gray would never be able to find someone like you." I told her giving her a hug. "I am scared of the same thing too if that makes you feel better. Then I think about all the obstacles Ethan and I have got over and I know we will be able to get through this. Same goes to you and Gray. Besides, we will have each other."

            "I decided to transfer my college classes to online for this year, with you." Audrey said. "When they go on tour I need to take care of you."

            "Audrey, thank you so much. We will make it through, promise. Now we both need to get some sleep." I told her.

            "Can I sleep in here?" Audrey asked.

            "Of course," I responded laying back down. "Goodnight best friend."

            "Goodnight best friend," Audrey responded.

                                                Ethan's POV

            I woke up to hear Grayson snoring across the hall. I got up and made some tea and decided to make of course, pancakes. Maybe, I will make extra and bring some over to Taylor and Audrey.

            "Morning E," Grayson said coming out of his room.

            "Morning," I said setting pancakes down in front of him.

            "Thanks E," Grayson said digging into his breakfast. "Do you really think our girls are okay with this?"

            "Yes, I honestly think they are," I responded. "Do you want to come with? I am going to go bring the girls pancakes?

"Yeah sure lets go," Grayson said standing up.

We went to the door and knocked. No one answered, so we knocked again. I then remembered Audrey told me the password to the lock if I needed to get in so I put it in and unlocked the door. No one was in the main room. I walked back to Taylor's bedroom with Grayson and opened the door. We looked in her room only to find her and Audrey passed out on each other. Gray and I chuckled. I looked at the clock to see it was almost eleven already. I am going to wake up my princess at least. I walked over to Taylor, tip toeing, trying not to wake Audrey. I gave her a kiss and she started to move.

"Good morning my princess," I said to her brushing her hair out of her face.

"Good morning Eteeweetee," Taylor responded smiling.

Grayson decided to wake Audrey up too and soon enough they were both awake.

"We actually brought you both pancakes," I said to them. "Here, Taylor, let me help you out of bed."