Chapter 15

Chapter 15

            After a pretty decent plane ride, I arrived back in LA. It felt so good to be back. I miss the twins and Audrey, but I know this is what I need. I turned my phone off airplane mode once I got back to my dorm. I looked to see my notifications blown up. I had 20 text messages, 10 snapchats and 68 missed calls from Ethan. I didn't even want to bother so I didn't read them. The whole point was to get away. Then Audrey called me...

            "Hey, it's me," she said.

            "Hey, did Ethan and Gray find out?" I asked her.

            "I told Gray and he swore not to tell Ethan," Audrey said, "but Ethan is flipping out. Can I please just tell him?"

            "Did you leave the note for him?" I asked her.

            "Shoot I forgot it in the car, I will slip it under his door tonight, promise." She said to me. "So, how doe sit feel being back in LA?"

            "Good, I really think this is what I needed." I told her, "but I miss you like crazy."

            "Don't worry, I will be back in about two weeks." She told me making me feel better.

            "I am going to let you go. I gotta get to unpacking all my clothes and junk." I told her.

            "Okay sounds good Tay," Audrey said. "Love you! Talk to you later!"

            "Love you too! Sounds good," I said as I ended the phone call.

            Ethan wouldn't stop trying to call me, so I decided to block his number. I just need space.

            I grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and linked my phone to it. I put the reputation album on shuffle and sang along to it while I unpacked.

            "I wanna be your end game, I wanna be your first string, I wanna be you're a team," I sang along to my favorite track on the album.

            After three hours I was finally done. I decided to go get some Chick Fil A and come back to the dorm to eat. So, I did just that. Then I binge watched some Jane the Virgin on Netflix and before I knew it I was dozing off.