Chapter 35

"Wake up sunshine," Ethan cooed at me.

            I sat up and yawned. I went to bed so early last night, my body was taken over by exhaustion.

            "Morning," I said smiling at him.

            "So, do you feel like going out today?" Ethan asked me.

            "Well, depends," I said back. "What exactly are we doing?"

            "So, I have a friend, Bryant," Ethan began, I nodded my head waiting for him to continue, "He is in New York and invited us to go ice skating because apparently with the crazy New York weather, the ice rink froze early."

            "Aw, I would love to go ice skating with you guys," I said smiling.

            "Well, lets get ready then!" Ethan said smiling.

            I got up and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl in the kitchen and went back to my room. I decided to wear an over sized sweater with jeans and Uggs. I put on some light, natural makeup and leave my straight hair down. I walked out to Ethan sitting on the couch, typing on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

            "You look adorable," Ethan said with a huge cheeky smile. "One thing to finish it off."

            He went and grabbed something out of his room. Ethan then came back a minute later with two Dolan Twins beanies. He took the beanie and put it on my head.

            "There, now we can be matching," Ethan said smirking putting his beanie on.

            I just laughed at his dorkiness and we walked out the door.

            "Bryant is going to pick us up," Ethan said looking at me.

            "Sounds good!" I replied to him.

            "He is super chill, you'll enjoy hanging out with him," Ethan said.

            We exited the apartment complex and we were greeted by a few fans. They asked for pictures and complimented how cute we look.      

            "Ethan, just ask her out again," one of the fans said smiling huge.

            Ethan just looked at me with a smile. The few other fans agreed and he started blushing along with me. Soon after Bryant pulled up and we had to leave. E and I waved bye to the fans and got into Bryant's car.

            "Hey Ethan," Bryant greeted him.

            "Hey Bryant! I've missed you, this is Taylor," Ethan introduced us.

            "So, this is the girl you wont shut up about," Bryant said punching his arm lightly.

            I blushed and said hello to Bryant with a smile. I ended up drifting off to sleep by accident. As I was waking up I heard Ethan and Bryant talking about me, I kept my eyes shut and listened in.

            "She wants to take it slow, it's just life is so short and we have been through so much already. I can't lose her again. Those years we spent apart were the darkest years I have ever experienced. I may have had a girlfriend but I still felt like a part of me was missing. When we were reunited it just felt like I was myself again. I can see myself with her, for the rest of my life, growing old, having a cute little family," Ethan told to Bryant. "I know it sounds cheesy, but it's just the truth."

            "Ask her out, if she is in love with you, she will say yes," Bryant said.

            "Do you think she'll say yes?" Ethan questioned.