Cut to Liza

Cut to Liza- basically her point of view. These chapters are just sprinkled in, so be aware!
——-
I felt a little bad about leaving the unprepared Alex with John. But not to bad. They were going to have to talk eventually, right? But as Alexander's best friend, I took up the responsibility of checking on him and John.

I unlocked the door with the extra key Alex gave me. He gave me it incase he needed me and didn't want to get up. I really only had to use it when there were thunderstorms.

I silently closed the door, and walked to the doorframe of Alex's room.

"Hey, Alex sorry for just letting John in-"

My mouth dropped to the floor. Alex was sitting on John, basically eating his mouth and rubbing his hand screwing up his hair. John was doing the exact same thing.

"WELL I GUESS THAT HEATED UP QUICKLY...." I practically scream and Alex turned around. He looks so surprised and basically jumped of John, sitting beside him. Then, still shocked, said a string of curse words and I laughed.

"Sorry I had to interrupt your fun-"

"Darn it, Eliza!" Alexander said angrily, but I knew he wasn't actually mad. I probably needed to break them up anyway, before they took each others virginity.

John was just sitting there, staring at me awkwardly. I laughed, grabbed his arm, and led him out of the dorm. Right before I closed the door, I yelled:

"See ya, Alex!"

He responded with "Eliza", and then a few adjectives after that.

I laugh and look at John.

"It's just so fun pulling his chain!"
———

Hey guys hope you enjoyed that chapter!
Again, whenever the chapter is cut to then a character, that means it's there's point of view.
Ex. Cut To Liza= Eliza's POV
Thank you!😘😘😘😘