Chapter 15

I get up to go after Aaron, and then his phone buzzes. I'm really worried about him. I think I have the right as his friend to look through his messages.

-----------

Texting: JEFFERSNOB

Time: 3:00pm

JEFFERSNOB: you better not have told Alex.

JEFFERSNOB:you know I know your secrets

JEFFERSNOB: Im warning you Aaron...

JEFFERSNOB: Alex is mine for the taking so theres no point in ignoring me.

JEFFERSNOB: and you know He screwed Eliza when you were at Freddy's if it wasn't obvious. Again, thanks for not inviting him and Eliza so everything is set up.

JEFFERSNOB: you are one tough cookie to crack, ain't you, Aaron. or should I say-

-------------

The door closes and I quickly put down the phone. Luckily, Aaron who walked in, didn't see me. He came back after cooling some steam, I guess. So Jefferson was blackmailing him. That's why he didn't invite me or Eliza. So Eliza would hang out with me and get me to go to the party. Get super drunk. Have fun. But Charles probably pushed her into me. So I screwed her. And Jefferson could use it as blackmail to get me with him again.

"Aaron, you didn't have to do this."

"What?"

"You didn't have to work with him. Whatever you are hiding, I'm sure it's not that important."

"Yes it is, Alex! You don't understand!"

"Yes I do, Aaron! Why can you just tell me what he knows?"

"The same reason you can't tell John that you cheated!"

I shut up. Fair enough.

"Just-" he gasps, "-Just don't tell Jefferson you know."

I nod and walk out of the dorm, seeing everything in a new light.

Jefferson was going to pay for this.

------------------

Oh KaY sO thATS NEw i guESS 

Sorry guys. Im a little potato. Make sure you get notifications when I update!

LUV YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL