Chapter 20

"Finally alone" Ash said pushing me against the wall in my room.

"And I'm starting to think you don't like company."

"No, I just don't like sharing you." He said placing a small kiss on my cheek and moving down.

"So I'm yours to share?" I asked him smiling.

"Hell yeah and I don't plan on sharing you." He said now sucking on a spot on my neck dragging a moan from me.

"If you leave a hickey, I'll punch you" I warned him.

"I don't doubt that." He said pulling back and looked at me in the eye.
"And I think it's too late for the warning." He said with amusement in his voice.

I smiled at him. I am becoming mushy.

"You are making me go soft and feel all sorts of things I've never felt before." I told him.

"You are human El. You are supposed to feel."

"But it makes me weak."

"No it doesn't. It makes you stronger."

"I'm really glad I met you." I told him.

"I'm glad I got drunk that night."

"I was hoping you'd forget."

"How can I forget such an angelic face?"

"Yeah right. Apparently it is love at first sight."

"I said that?"

"You don't remember?"

"Not everything. It's like a blank in my memory. I just remember parts of it."

"Well, it's different in my case. I remember everything."

Flashback: (Lena's POV: after Asher left the party)

It was just like any other day. I was doing one of my projects. But this time it was different. It's not only in a city but also I am supposed to kill a local gangster.

I absolutely hated chasing and this guy is making me run across the city. This made me contemplate giving him a slow and painful death, but no. I don't have that much of patience. He is having a bullet to his head along with his group of goons.

As he lead me through an alley, I had enough. I don't want to run anymore. I killed almost all of them, except these four. But this is the last alley. I'm not running anymore.

I saw them stumbling upon something or rather someone and slowing down.

I pulled out my gun and fed my bullets to two of the four guys. They both fell down dead. The third one stood behind the person who they stumbled upon and the fourth (who was the leader) stood behind the both.

The guy looked like my age. By the tint in his cheeks and the way he was standing, even with a knife to his neck, he was clearly drunk. Teenagers and their constant need of getting drunk.

"Kill him first, if you want to kill me. I don't think it's in you to kill a civilian" he smirked at me.

"Come on, I don't need to kill him if I want to kill you. Both of us know it. So, leave him alone and I will make it less painful." I warned him.

"Less painful?" The person holding the knife asked me rising an eyebrow.

"Yup. A bullet to the head. You'll be gone before you know it. Or else, a bullet to your liver or stomach. I'll watch you bleed to death." I said with a cold voice.