Chapter:3

Not even two days later I was standing in front of a high school in new york.

The story to cover me up is after my parents' death I came here to live with my uncle jerry.

I am no longer Lena Everett, but Eli James.

I enter the building with my schedule in the hand and search for my locker.

If I had to stay here for long without being noticed, I better act like a high schooler.

After I found the locker, I place my books in it and start walking in the direction where I think my first class is.

After ten minutes of trying, I am officially late for my first high school class.

"Seems like you need some help?" I heard a voice say from behind me as I walked through the halls.

"Yeah, can you tell me where my first class is?" I asked handing over my schedule.

"It's the third room in the second floor."

"Thanks" I told the redhead.

"By the way, I'm Peggy" she extended her hand.

"Eli" I shook it.

"You atleast got a nice name"

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean"

"Siemens?" She was working for the CIA. I know that because they told me she will find me and tell me what to do.

"Yeah. So I'll be here for the next week. My number is already in your phone. Call me if you need anything. Don't get into any fights or attract attention. Okay?" She sounded almost professional.

"Yeah. Okay. Thanks. I need to get going. Bye"

"Yeah. You need to. Bye"

I made my way towards my first class, even though I was late.

I am not here to study anyway.

Half of the day has passed and I hadn't seen the person I've been looking for: Asher Hales.

I did not see him at the cafeteria at lunch and decided that he Skipped school today.

There is no point of me staying at the school if he is not here. So I decided to leave.

I made my way towards the double doors in the front but a voice stopped me.

"Skipping school on the first day?" There was an Australian slang in his words.

I turned around to see Aaron Scott, Asher's best friend. He was casually leaning against the wall at the side of the hallway.

"It's too boring here." I said nonchalantly, like skipping school is nothing new to me.

"It indeed is. I'm Aaron Scott" he extended his hand.

Do people shake their hands nowadays?

"Eli James" I shook his hand.

"So Eli, want to do something fun?"

"Depends on what your definition of fun is?"

"In my dictionary.." he started walking towards me "fun means pizza with friends. I know a place."

From what I know (or according to the CIA) Aaron Scott is what you call a keeper. He doesn't play around. He has been with his girlfriend of two years, Brianne Bells.

"Don't worry, it won't be just us. My friends are coming too" he added seeing I didn't answer.

"I don't have anything better to do" I said. His friends as I collected are his little group.

They are five in total.

Aaron Scott, the blonde with blue eyes. Tall, fit and the soccer team captain.

Brianne Bells, Aaron's girlfriend. She is a typical cheerleader minus the bitchiness.

Next is Summer Scott, Aaron's twin. She has the same blonde hair and blue eyes. But she is in the swim team. She is the sweetest person you can ever meet (Peggy's words, not mine).

Ryder free, summer's boyfriend. Also on the soccer team.

Last but not least, Asher Hales. Tall with green eyes and dark brown hair. The reason I was here.

You are the only reason I am here Asher. I said in my mind as we headed towards Aaron's car. Better make it worth.

~*~

Edited