Chapter:2

"Lena can you get the door please?" I heard Nico shout from his room.

Groaning, I got up from the comfortable spot from beside the  window.

Putting down the book I was currently reading, I walked out of the room.

After a lynch, that's what I decided to call it, I usually get a few days rest until next one.

Those days I spend most of the time curled in the bed reading or training.

I walked towards the door and opened it.

There was a lady standing on the other side. She was wearing a black dress, her blonde hair tied in a strict bun. Her make up looked perfect.

"How may I help you?" I asked placing my hands inside my hoodie pocket, lightly on my gun.

When you are doing this job you can't trust anyone. Even an innocent looking women like her.

There was a black car parked in the driveway. I eyed the two men who were wearing black suits and built.

"I am Lucy Dean, CIA." She said with a smile.

I frowned at her. CIA wouldn't be here for no reason.

"What can I help you with?" I asked her.

"I am here for Nico Everett"

Nico? What did he do to attract CIA?

"I think he is in the shower. Come on in" I invited her inside.

Her gesture to the man in black, who was leaning against a car, did not go unnoticed.

"Would you like to have something? Drinks?" I asked as she sat down on the couch.

"No thank you. Can you tell him I am here?"

"Yeah. Give me a minute." I said rushing upstairs.

"Nico?" I knocked on his door, before entering.

"Who was at the door?" He said buttoning his shirt.

"A woman from CIA."

"CIA?" he asked confused.

"Yeah, she said she wanted to speak to you."

"I will be there in a moment. Go back to your room."

I nodded skeptically and went back to my room.

Thirty minutes later, Nico called me into his office.

Lucy was leaving when I walked in.

Files were spread on the desk.

"A new project" he said as I sat down.

"For the CIA?"

"Yes." He said looking into a file.

"How exactly does she know you?"

"She was Cindy's friend." He said with a sad tone.

"So, now we are working for the CIA?"

"No" he said clearing the desk "you are"

"Me? Why does the CIA want someone like me? Aren't they, like, full of people?"

"It's complicated"

"How exactly?"

"You might want to sit down. It's a long story."

Sighing, I sat down.

"The CIA doesn't exactly want you. You know about Jonathan Hales, don't you?"

"The chairperson of the Hales industries?"

"Yeah, the same one. Someone tried to kill his son. He needs someone to watch over him."

"He needs someone to babysit his son? Can't CIA do the job?"

"It's more than that, Lena. Don't you think they tried? Of course they did. But, whoever is trying to kill him, knows everything about CIA. Three people died in the past month."

"So, Jon Hales is hiring a seventeen year old to look after his son?"

"It's more than that, Lena. I said yes to Lucy, not because of the money she offered. I accepted because, I knew you'd be fit for that job. You exactly know how to stay invisible and no one will doubt you.

"No one would think, an innocent looking girl like you would be hired to look after Hales' son. Even him."

"Am I missing something? Doesn't Hales' son know?"

"No, he doesn't."

"Great." I huffed. "Now I am supposed to be care taker of a teenager. How interesting can my life be?"

~*~

Edited