chapter 3 <3

still Zach's P.O.V
I quickly but quietly made my way downstairs trying not to make eye contact with Julie or Jonah because that would be awkward.

I sat next to Corbyn not realizing I had a very shocked look on my face because of what I just witnessed.

"Why do you seem so spooked?" He laughed at me probably thinking I got scared by some ghost or something but in all reality I just really wish I hadn't seen any of that because now I feel like I have to tell jack even though he might just think I'm lying.

"Uhhh pfft I'm not." I looked at him having some guilty look on my face, if you can't tell I am the absolute woRST at lying it's like something inside me wants to push the truth out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He laughed thinking it was so funny that I couldn't hold in a secret to save my life.

"Corbyn langua- hey where's Julie?" Jack said while barely realizing his girlfriend has been gone for like the past 30 minutes.

"I think she went upstairs a little while ago." Corbyn told jack while pointing to the stairs motioning that that was the way Julie had went the last time he saw her.

"Oh. she was probably tired, I'll go and check up on her right now." Jack said getting up walking towards the stairs.

I didn't want to see him get hurt after all he was my bestfriend... I couldn't let him walk in on them hugging or something,  but then again he'll just think Jonah's comforting her so it didn't matter if he walked up there, right?

Wrong.

Jack's P.O.V
As I was walking up the stairs to go check on Julie, I quickly saw at the corner of my eye one of my bestfriends kiss my girlfriend and out of all the band it was... Jonah. Jonah had just kissed my girlfriend and she didn't pull back In fact I watched her kiss him back, I didn't say anything because they didn't see me, I simply just walked down the very few steps I walked up and told the boys "never mind, I'm sure she's alright.." after I said that I walked right out the door to the backyard and brought out my skateboard.

Skateboarding seemed to be the only thing that I could call my "escape" from life, when I was skating my life was put on hold and I was a whole different person, I was someone who gave no cares, I had no worries what so ever because skating was the only thing that could actually make me happy at any time in the day, no matter what.

I brought my skateboard around the house and as I was about to get on my skateboard and ride off I saw Zach slowly walking up to me fiddling with his fingers.

"What's up?" I looked at him very confused.

"Well I have to tell you something.." he said looking kind of scared or worried I couldn't really tell at the moment.

"Okayy, sooo what is it Zach?" I asked him getting anxious.

Zach's P.O.V
I looked at jack trying to tell him that I just saw his girlfriend cheat on him but I just couldn't so I made up something in the moment so that I wouldn't hurt jack because I don't think he'd want to hear something disappointing before skating, I knew he loved that, I mean everybody knew that, it wasn't anything new ha, so don't think I watch his every move like if I like him or something.. because I don't, yea, I don't, he's my bestfriend and I'm not gay.

I realized I was thinking for way too long "can I go skating with you?" I quickly asked him before he got suspicious or anything.

he laughed. "You had me worried I thought you were going to tell me that something terrible happened." He looked relieved but not, like if something was on his mind, you know what I mean?

"So can iiiii?" I had this sudden need of now having to go skating.. with jack.

"Zach, you don't even need to ask, of course you can come skating with me." He said while stepping on his board. "But hurry up I'm trying to get far from here in a small amount of time."

"Why-" he cut me off with a sort of yelling type of tone.

"Don't ask why." He said this very seriously but you could tell he felt bad. "I'm sorry, I just- I'll tell you when we start skating, ok?"

"Ok" I quickly got my board and began skating, without jack. "hurry up jack, lets get away from here." I winked at him in a jokingly manner and he laughed.

Jack's P.O.V
Like I said skating was my happy place, but why did it seem like this time skating with Zach was an even more happier place?

he just made everything seem to go away because the topics we talked about were never related to anything in our real lives like that or if we were talking about stuff in our lives it'd be stuff that made us happy.

I don't know why I'm realizing this now but, Zach.

Zach, was my only bestfriend.

I mean he's the only one in the band that I seem to have a really good time with 24/7, I realized now that, Jonah was not a bestfriend! But Zach was, and I appreciated that. I knew he would never try to take my girlfriend from m-

My thoughts were cut off by myself just bursting into tears and falling off my skateboard.

"Omg jack!" He laughed (hard) not realizing that I was crying.

"Wait, a-are you crying, did it really hurt that bad?" He looked confused but concerned.

"No Zach, I'm not crying because of that" I looked down while getting up and sitting myself on the curb of some strangers house.

Zach sat next to me even more confused.

"What's wrong buddy?" He asked me wondering if I was okay.

"I-i saw Jonah kiss Julie and she didn't even pull away, she let it happen, she kissed him back" i looked at Zach wondering why he wasn't shocked. "Are you not sho-"

He cut me off.

"im sorry jack but, no, I'm not shocked, I saw it myself too, but I didn't want to tell you because I thought you would think that I was lying" he looked at me obviously very sorry but I couldn't believe he didn't tell me..

he was my bestfriend.

I gave him the most dirtiest look I have ever gave someone and walked off not knowing where I'd be going, but I knew I didn't want to see any of the boys because what if they all saw this? What if they all knew what was going on? And didn't decide to even tell me..

I was so mad.

Authors note; I'm discontinuing this because it's boring, sorry:(

SIKE 💀unless y'all want me to lmao bc it's not that good, but I enjoy making this