chapter 5 <3

Julie's P.O.V
I have been laying in Jonah's bed for a bit now because i don't know..

We did some stuff, but

I noticed jack has been gone for awhile now.

oh no, what if he saw me and jonah?!

no he couldn't have, he just went skating, he's always go-

My thoughts were cut off by a door slam from down stairs and fast foot steps coming up the stairs, I quickly got up and put on some clothes before jack could even walk in on what was happening..

I quickly ran into his and Daniels room and jumped on his (jack's) bed and pretended to be asleep.

I heard jack walk in and my eyes began to open like if I was just waking up.

"hey baby" He said, he's so sweet, I don't know why I'd ever try to hurt him ugh..

"hey" I said acting like if I was still tired.

"You can go back to bed if you want, I kind of want to go to bed too" He looked like he was hiding something, like if something was bothering him.

"Okay" I pretended to fall asleep again but soonly drifted off anyways.

Jack's P.O.V
i know I'm stupid but I just can't stop loving Julie the way I do..

so yea I ignored the fact that she cheated on me but I will confront her...

one day.

Zach's P.O.V
I was going to tell him that I thought I liked him...

I really wanted to talk stuff out before we went back to just going to only making jokes, I mean I like that but being serious is good sometimes and I needed or wanted that moment to just be serious but I guess he had to go break up with Julie or something so I just acted like if what I had to say wasn't that important after all..

When we got back to the house jack went straight up the stairs and I just sat on the couch staring at literally nothing

I'm surprised I heard no yelling, maybe he broke up with her in like a subtle way?

I saw him come back down with a different set of clothes on and he sat right next to me.

"soooo how's Julie?" I asked him while he got comfortable.

"All good, I'm sure my eyes were just tricking me, maybe Jonah and Julie were just hug-" I cut him off faster than I have ever cut off someone in my life.

I began to whisper shout. "Jack! I saw it too! And I know what I saw." I had to tell him this because he was letting her off the hook, she's going to think this is okay and it's not!

"Zach just mind your own business ok?!" He yelled really loud, and I got quiet because both Corbyn and Daniel looked at us real quick.

I looked down obviously because I was embarrassed that I was yelled at in front of them, I don't know why.

"Ok" I said calmly and got up then made my way outside so that I could just sit down and think.

Jack's P.O.V
fuck. I sat there for a little feeling bad that I put him on blast like that.

"Zach" I followed him outside watching him sit down on the ground.

he ignored me. I guess he's mad.

I sat next to him and it was kind of awkward because there was legit silence for about 5 minutes until I spoke up.

"So what did you need to tell me earlier?" I asked him while trying to make conversation.

he ignored me. again.

"C'mon don't be mad zach" I spoke softly.

"I'm not mad jack, I'm just thinking" I felt relief as he finally responded.

"Oh" it went quiet again.

Until I broke the silence yet again. "So what're you thinking about"

"a lot of stuff" He looked at me kind of annoyed.

"like what?"

"Jack I didn't keep asking questions when you didn't want to talk, so can you just like leave me alone for a second?"

I didn't want to leave him alone. I wanted to talk, and I wanted to know what he wanted to tell me.

"Ok, I'll leave you alone if you tell me what you were going to tell me earlier"

"Fine, jack, I think-" he got cut off by Jonah running outside jumping next to us.

I gave him a dirty look but he didn't see.

"Guys let's go to a party that Christina invited us to!" he yelled this in excitement.

"yea a party would be cool" Zach told him while hoping that he could avoid this situation.

"But zach what abou-"

"I don't really feel like talking right now, let's go to the party, bro" wow who knew being called bro would offend me so much, it felt like he did this purposely, like if he said it in slow motion just so that I knew what he was telling me.

why was I so hurt?

"Ok, let's go!" I said acting excited because I wanted to be excited I just needed time to get away from thinking so much.

like I feel like I'm being tortured the longer I think, so I guess going to this party would be a good thing..

Zach's P.O.V
I really didn't want to tell him that I liked him, I mean not yet at least, because I don't even know if what I'm feeling is a bro kind of love or a love kind of love..

so I was glad Jonah interrupted me before l could finish my sentence but what I wasn't glad for was the fact that I had to sit right next to jack and Julie in the back of the car on the way to the party that was like forever away!

I tried to ignore every kiss they gave eachother because it literally had made me sick.

how could he stay with a cheater?

man, she really doesn't deserve jack at all! Jack is too understanding for her! And she just takes advantage of him 24/7, it just makes me mad that jack can't just get with someone else!

now I'm not saying I want him to get with me, because I don't even know if I like him, I just want him to get with someone who actually is good to him and isn't like Julie ..

I gave her a dirty look without noticing.

"dude, why are you looking at my girlfriend like that?!" Jack yelled at me and everyone in the car turned around.

holy shit.

welp here we go again.

A/N; most of my friends say this is too long so ima just tell you now, it annoys me when a fanfic has short chapters and so that's why I always try to make the word count at least 1000 words but sorry if it's too long and boring for y'all 😂