Chapter 17 <3

PSA-JACHARY IS A REAL FUCKING THING OK.-

-1 month TIME SKIP-

3rd person.
Zach and Daniel have been friends with benefits for about a month now but Daniel had feelings towards Zach even though those were obviously not the rules of a friends with benefits type relationship.

Meanwhile jack had been exploring his sexuality, he had FINALLY came to the conclusion that he was pansexual and was strictly only attracted to personalities. He had been seeing a girl for about 2 weeks or so and that made Mr.Zachy-pants grow jealous each day so he was determined to get jack jealous as well.

-and yeah okay now to the present day-

Zach's P.O.V
I sat on my bed watching my short legs dangle from the edge and thought about jack, again. I rolled my eyes at the fact that i couldn't get this fucker out of my head. I tried so hard to get over him because for him it looked so effortless to get over me.

i threw my head back and groaned in frustration due to the constant thoughts of jack avery.

"you ok there bud?" i didnt realize that corbyn was in the room while i was getting mad at myself once again.

"corbyn! you spooked me!"  i gave him a fake laugh to try to show him that i was "fine".

"ok so whats wrong?" he patted the bed area next to him to motion to me that i should sit next to him.

"i really dont want to talk about it" i shook my head as i got up and walked to the door but before i could even twist the door knob corbyn had grabbed my arm.

"is it about daniel?" i was triggered by the words that came out of corbyns mouth because he knew for a fact that i didnt like talking about daniel and i's relationship, it really hurt me that i was basically using such a great guy.

i held back some tears because i haven't cried for a month and I wasn't planning on crying over something so stupid, again.

Jack was a thought I shouldn't even have anymore and Daniel, he was a guy that I shouldn't be using.

"No. It's not about him" I looked down at the hand that was holding my arm and also forcing me to stay in the room.

he thought for a second just to try to put this together. If it wasn't about the guy I had a "thing" for then who could it be about?

It took him awhile to click because I haven't talked about jack since last month and I haven't tried speaking to him either. I just felt that I needed a break from him and his drama.

I mean it did work too though. I haven't been crying for awhile and I haven't been stressed about him-.

fuck.

ok maybe that last part was a lie but I haven't cried.. I swear.

"ohhh.. is it.. uhm, jack?" jacks name wasn't my favorite word right now.. and i didn't know how much it would hurt me to hear that name out loud in the tone that corbyn was using.

my lip began to quiver as i let a few tears out and shook my head yes.

"zach don't cry over him.." i ignored his statement as i softly took his hand off of mine and walked out the door.

i rushed down the stairs as i wiped my face quickly, hoping that my eyes weren't as red as i thought they'd be.

I had awkwardly passed jack on my way down, he tried his best to talk to me or just to seem like a good person but I seriously just couldn't help but ignore him even longer.

Jack's P.O.V
I hated getting ignored by Zach and I was also getting highly fed up with it, I mean I moved on, soo why is he still ignoring me, I thought this was what he wanted..

"Zach" I said his name lightly under my breathe.

my voice might've been light but I knew for a fact Zach heard his name come from my mouth because he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Zach" I stood my ground and said his name even louder. The fact that he even had the audacity to walk away made me even more mad than ever.

"Zach, stop ignoring me!" I pulled his arm back aggressively to where he had to turn around.

"Jack, I'm not in the mood for any of your bullshit" he tried not to look at me.

"MY bullshit? Zach you're the one who's been ignoring me and I have no fucking idea why.. I thought we were good a month ago!" I said this in the hopes that Zach wouldn't leave or ignore what I had to say.

"well we're not" he said with no emotion or at least he tried to make it seem like he had no emotion towards this situation.

"why!? what's wrong?" I looked down just wanting an explanation from Zach.

"Me, I'm what's wrong!" he shook his head down as he let a few tears fall.

god this boy is always crying.

"what do you mean?" I didn't understand why Zach couldn't just tell me what was going on.

"Never mind" he wiped his tears and stood up straighter than he was already standing up. "I'm gonna go find Daniel"

and with that he walked off.

as I watched him leave the room I punched the wall and groaned loudly.

"why is everyone so mad today" I looked up to see Corbyn making his way down the stairs laughing. "It's a good day" he gave me a pat on the back.

I was too angry to even consider that Corbyn was only being friendly. "Shut up for once Corbyn, and mind your own business" I threw a remote at his head, walking out the door.

"oUCH THAT HURT" he didn't bother to fight back instead he just made a joke out of it which made me laugh but I was still mad, you know?

-
PLEASE READ MY A/N-.-
A/N; whOPs I'm sorry for not updating in a while but I've kinda been on writers block and this chapter took forever to think of because I kept having different ideas for it and agh

anyways comment some questions because I kinda wanna do a lil q & a bECAUSE I GOT TO 10k READS (rn it says 11k ikik💀)